DFW Best Singles and Doubles IOP

And if one craves a double dose of chocolatey goodness, Eva Damita and BSB ... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Better have access to an AED device and possess a big pair of cahones.
You need to meet HoneyRose and her UTR friend, talk about passion and one hell of a ride!
Laura Lynn and Kendall 4U are amazing / both super GFE, and very into each other. See the IOP thread for the lack of illusion on either ones part.

Choose well and enjoy ! Originally Posted by Papacorn

Thank you. We love to play and really enjoy playing with each other. ;-)
Better have access to an AED device and possess a big pair of cahones. Originally Posted by aubie79
Eva Damita+BSB = an overdose of explosive sexual chocolate

Eva and BSB lets discuss the logistics of making this happen.
I took my own advice and saw HoneyRose and her UTR friend Katie. Katie does not post pictures because of her real life, but she is incredibly beautiful. Katie is petite with incredible breasts and what a lady that enjoys kissing and BBBJ like you would not believe. And the interaction between HoneyRose and Katie is unreal, you cant fake that kind of passion.
Eva Damita+BSB = an overdose of explosive sexual chocolate

Eva and BSB lets discuss the logistics of making this happen. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Most definitely, let's get NASTY ❤

I took my own advice and saw HoneyRose and her UTR friend Katie. Katie does not post pictures because of her real life, but she is incredibly beautiful. Katie is petite with incredible breasts and what a lady that enjoys kissing and BBBJ like you would not believe. And the interaction between HoneyRose and Katie is unreal, you cant fake that kind of passion. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Glad y'all had fun, yes, there are women who do actually enjoy intimacy in this "hobby"

Honey is a very pretty lady!

Its refreshing to see some Positive experiences on the board...
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Thank you. We love to play and really enjoy playing with each other. ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Watching you and Kendall play with each other was almost as pleasurable as watching the two of you play with me.
No way to go wrong with these two great ladies. I found with a threesome, the fun never has to end!
Dangggggggg.... I would love to be in on some of that bsb / Eva deal. Y'all are freakin sexy ladies