Passive VS Agressive Provider?

Passive, great question
Looks like I'm in the minority here. I'm paying the bill, I'm going to get what I want. I definitely prefer submissive. Originally Posted by mwsatx
I agree about ensuring you get what you pay for / want. I think that should have some sort of pre-amble (if you will) that sets the stage for the want of a session. Once that has been done (assuming you can be confident the provider is willing/able to provide) then I (personally) want to see her be more in control.

I don't think this is an all or nothing, for my dime I want a provider who has enough savvy to take social queues and can take the session in various ways. Typically this might mean a bit more seasoned or experienced provider.

Maybe that is part of the deal, the less experienced and/or potentially younger providers (maybe clients as well) gravitate toward the provider being more passive and the more experienced (yes maybe older) tend to gravitate toward the more aggressive provider?
The provider is the paid professional and I like her to conduct the session after I have given ideas of what I like. No session has been better than when Dallas Rain has run the show for me!