Bill Clinton's Worst Nightmare - Monica Is Writing A Book

NEWSFLASH:

Bill Clinton isn't running for president. Who gives a shit about this story now? Originally Posted by markroxny
NEWSFLASH: Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer is campaigning for Odumbo the Smug and Incompetent. Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer is on TV every fifteen minutes in Florida -- it would be GREAT to see that lying campaign ad shelved.
The damage clinton did to romney has already stuck...this book wont come out in time to save your candidate. Just ask Pawlenty.

So sorry.
The damage clinton did to romney has already stuck...this book wont come out in time to save your candidate. Just ask Pawlenty.

So sorry. Originally Posted by markroxny
It's already in the news, so it's having an impact today, tomorrow and on November 6, marks-rocks-with-pee.
It hasn't had the effect your hoping for dude. Have you seen the latest polls?
It hasn't had the effect your hoping for dude. Have you seen the latest polls? Originally Posted by markroxny
Thursday's news reflected in Wednesday's polls!?!? Yeah, right, dumbass.
Tell you what, if this Monica book makes the polls do a complete turn around in the next 2 weeks, i'll buy you lunch.

Deal?
Tell you what, if this Monica book makes the polls do a complete turn around in the next 2 weeks, i'll buy you lunch.

Deal? Originally Posted by markroxny
Bogus bet: Monica's book will not be out in two weeks. It's the news and the reminder of Slick Willie's past crimes that will erode the worth of those campaign ads featuring Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer.
Bogus bet: Monica's book will not be out in two weeks. It's the news and the reminder of Slick Willie's past crimes that will erode the worth of those campaign ads featuring Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So when is that gonna be reflected in the polls? You tell me. Give me a date.
So when is that gonna be reflected in the polls? You tell me. Give me a date. Originally Posted by markroxny
November 6!
Ok, then this is the bet.

If Romney wins...I buy you lunch....if Obama wins..you buy me lunch?

Game?
Ok, then this is the bet.

If Romney wins...I buy you lunch....if Obama wins..you buy me lunch?

Game? Originally Posted by markroxny
I am not placing a bet with you -- or anyone else -- in this forum. From your board persona, I do not want to meet you, I do not want to know you and other than refuting the bogus bull-shit you post in this forum, I want nothing to do with you.
LMAO!!

Ok, let's make it harlmess. If Obama loses, I will post a thread in this board, saying that we liberals lost and we are stupid and that I B Hankering is smarter than us.

But if he WINS....you have to do a thread admitting that you lost and you are not smarter than liberals.

Brave enough for that one?
LMAO!!

Ok, let's make it harlmess. If Obama loses, I will post a thread in this board, saying that we liberals lost and we are stupid and that I B Hankering is smarter than us.

But if he WINS....you have to do a thread admitting that you lost and you are not smarter than liberals.

Brave enough for that one? Originally Posted by markroxny
See, you still don't understand. This isn't a game room wager. If Odumbo loses, that indicates a larger percentage of voters were intelligent enough to opt for change from Odumbo's demonstrated incompetence. If Odumbo wins, that indicates a larger percentage of voters were too stupid to realize what misery four more years of Odumbo will wrought.
Coward.
Coward. Originally Posted by markroxny
See, you're still too ignorant to grasp basic intellectual concepts.