Trump visits Texas Border today

Maybe I'va will get a better understanding of what it's like to be invaded and THREATENED ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm sure his apartment is protected by a "want-a-be-a-cop" security guard.
I'm sure his apartment is protected by a "want-a-be-a-cop" security guard. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just struck out again lexie lacking.
Are you taking about before the War of Independence?

Santa Anna had a "right" to come up here. It was part of Mexico.

Until Chavez tried to "organize" the folks coming up here TO WORK, there were "work permits" and plenty of work in the fields..... many lived on farms and were able to keep their immediate families here. They migrated out of the Valley and West Texas into the Ohio area when the seasons changed .. and there were schools established for the migrant workers. Those opportunities dried up when demands for wage increases resulted in farmers "co-oping" automated cotton picking and harvesting.

BTW: There is more work for them in Mexico than there is here. Mexico "imports" workers from Central and South America for construction, and manufacturing, and provide housing for them. So, they aren't here for "jobs" .... they are here for free stuff ... and in the case of Kate's Killer .... marketing ... "forbidden topic" material.....and I guess marketing pussy now. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some who live there have a different opinion than you, but keep on blaming me for repeating it lexie lacking.
You just struck out again lexie lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LLIdiot has redefined the art of striking out.

He struck out during the spring of 2003 and there has been a continuous string of strike outs since.

Nobody does it better!

We are all looking forward to the day that he finally gets a foul ball.
I am not in the least bit interested in LLIdiot's foul balls.

But JDrunk probably has an autographed picture...
Some who live there have a different opinion than you, but keep on blaming me for repeating it lexie lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's an empty statement. Is it supposed to have evidentiary value?

Some who live anywhere have different opinions that either one of us. So your point is?
I am not in the least bit interested in LLIdiot's foul balls... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Putting aside how you would know, it is refreshing that you aren't.

It moderately concerns me that you mention my balls ... like some inner subconscious infatuation you have that oozes it out when you least expect it.

Are you discussing them with the ladies in their locker room?
What time frame are your statistics from judy? they were talking back in the '50's. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
From early 2009 until today....you know, Obama's world.
According to some in Texas, there was no problem with illegals until they closed the border. Workers use to come, work then go back to their families. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What time frame are your statistics from judy? they were talking back in the '50's. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
From early 2009 until today....you know, Obama's world. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Does this help any judy?
That's an empty statement. Is it supposed to have evidentiary value?

Some who live anywhere have different opinions that either one of us. So your point is? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You could be full of shit lexie.
Racist talk leads to racist acts, hateful talk leads to hateful acts. . . the idiot who shot up a black church.. . right wing nut, the idiot who shot up a movie theatre yesterday, right wing nut. Trump and his supporters are racists and when the next right wing nut shoots more innocent people the blood is on your hands too.
You could be full of shit lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Could be full of shit?????

LLIdiot is full of shit!!!!!
Racist talk leads to racist acts, hateful talk leads to hateful acts. . . the idiot who shot up a black church.. . right wing nut, the idiot who shot up a movie theatre yesterday, right wing nut. Trump and his supporters are racists and when the next right wing nut shoots more innocent people the blood is on your hands too. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yeah. I feel the love from each one of your posts. You're an asshole.
Racist talk leads to racist acts, hateful talk leads to hateful acts. . . the idiot who shot up a black church.. . right wing nut, the idiot who shot up a movie theatre yesterday, right wing nut. Trump and his supporters are racists and when the next right wing nut shoots more innocent people the blood is on your hands too. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Actually, you "sound" like a racist. Were you offended by all of the "brown people" surrounding Trump while he was visiting the border?
You're a lib-retarded jackass if you imagine this shooting was racially motivated. Here's the shooter and five of his victims; so, your asinine assumptions obviously do not square with reality, you dumb fuck.