Millenials Don't Trust Fox News

• shanm
  • 06-02-2015, 08:34 PM
See... Confusing commentary with news. No wonder you're so fucked up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
FOX NEWS is the name of the program.

Commentary is a lot different from hackery. If you look at the Fox news ratings, it's their pundit shows that are highly rated and watched. They're the ones relaying the "news" using an utterly biased script and that polarizes their 80 year old viewers. The narrative is so out-of-whack that it just ends up being hilarious.

Commentary is a lot different from hackery. If you look at the Fox news ratings, it's their pundit shows that are highly rated and watched. They're the ones relaying the "news" using an utterly biased script and that polarizes their 80 year old viewers. The narrative is so out-of-whack that it just ends up being hilarious. Originally Posted by shanm
They're no different than any other commentary from the other networks. Except the liberal ones have lower ratings and don't last long.
They should bring back Crossfire.

Commentary is a lot different from hackery. If you look at the Fox news ratings, it's their pundit shows that are highly rated and watched. They're the ones relaying the "news" using an utterly biased script and that polarizes their 80 year old viewers. The narrative is so out-of-whack that it just ends up being hilarious.
Originally Posted by shanm
Says the clown, shamman, who takes comedians seriously and gets his news from a comedy channel:

Jon Stewart does the best ... Originally Posted by shanm

I think all of the Watters World segments are staged.

I find it difficult to believe that people could be that ignorant.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you have any doubts, just look at the nonsense the lib-retards post in this forum.
  • shanm
  • 06-02-2015, 09:03 PM
They're no different than any other commentary from the other networks. Except the liberal ones have lower ratings and don't last long. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Except that they are. I have never seen a pundit talk gang up on their guest and shout them down the way they do on O'Reilly and Hannity. The reason why those two are rated higher because 1) their watchers are 80 year old retirees with nothing better to do than bitch and moan. 2) Many dems (like me) watch it for the comedic relief. Colbert and TDS had similar ratings despite primarily being comedy shows (on comedy central)

Everyone likes to hear how right they are, Fox takes it to the next level. It either their way or you're a retard sipping "kool-aid". The liberal media operates on sensationalism and doesn't necessarily follow a political narrative. Here, Stewart will explain it better than I can.

Stewart and O'Reilly have debated before. JS ate him for breakfast.
I don't watch either of them. They're both Bozos.
  • shanm
  • 06-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Says the clown, shamman, who takes comedians seriously and gets his news from a comedy channel:

If you have any doubts, just look at the nonsense the lib-retards post in this forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't pollute this thread with your bullshit hillbilly. Your moronic argument was previously ripped to shreds when it was shown that the "comedy" program regularly attracts a more informed voter base than over there at bullshit mountain.

Here's the thread. Go over there and finish the circle jerk all by yourself.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...rumroll&page=2
Who knew that a bunch of Long Island beach goers wouldn't give a fuck about politics? Originally Posted by shanm
That was precisely the point, shamman, it's a shame your stupidly clueless ass didn't understand.

I watch fox news. It's like comedy. I laugh uncontrollably while Bill and Hannity talk over any "guest" that has a different point of view. Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace were the only two who used to have any credibility, but they too have recently degenerated into nothing more than political hacks.

I'll always remember Richard Dawkins on O'reilly's show. It appeared as if an intelligent human being was getting interviewed by an inbred chimp.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe some of you actually take them seriously.
But a charlatan blow-hard like Chris Matthews has you feeling a thrill going up your leg, doesn't he, shamman?

Don't pollute this thread with your bullshit hillbilly. Your assinine argument was previously ripped to shreds when it was shown that the "comedy" program regularly attracts a more informed voter base than over there at bullshit mountain.

Here's the thread. Go over there and finish the circle jerk all by yourself.
It's your butt-buddy from the Ozarks who is the hillbilly, shamman, and he's also the hillbilly who pissed in your Fruit Loops when he started this thread.
You Wingnuts kill me. You confuse opinion programs with news programs. You've been so brainwashed .

Grow up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
FIFY
  • DSK
  • 06-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Big surprise. The young people don't trust Faux News. It's all you old fuckers with dead peckers that are watching.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=28629 Originally Posted by WombRaider
What kind of a liberal insults and ridicules people with medical problems?

You deserve ED someday, bracero.
You Libtards kill me. You confuse opinion programs with news programs. You've been so brainwashed by the mainstream media that when you actually hear 2 sides to a story you think it's bias and jump on the let's bash Fox News bandwagon. You believe that Fox News is responsible for all the ills in the word and that anyone who disagrees with Obama or the progressive ideology is racist or evil and must be shouted down or silenced You live in an alternate reality, what right is wrong and what's wrong is right..

Grow up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You're the confused one, dipshit, for thinking there's a fucking difference anymore. If you think there is, you're a bigger goddamn nitwit than I already thought you were.

Fox, 2 sides are you fucking kidding me? They're overloaded with republitard mouthpieces. You're the one living in a fantasy world.
What kind of a liberal insults and ridicules people with medical problems?

You deserve ED someday, bracero. Originally Posted by DSK
Go fuck yourself. You deserved to be chased out of your mother by a coat hanger, but you don't see me complaining, now do you?
That was precisely the point, shamman, it's a shame your stupidly clueless ass didn't understand.

But a charlatan blow-hard like Chris Matthews has you feeling a thrill going up your leg, doesn't he, shamman?

It's your butt-buddy from the Ozarks who is the hillbilly, shamman, and he's also the hillbilly who pissed in your Fruit Loops when he started this thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB has come to hijack another thread. yay.

We all know that Rey sends a shiver up your ass, you queen
See... Confusing commentary with news. No wonder you're so fucked up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He posits the commentary as fact. That's the problem. And 64 year olds, the average age of a fox watcher, don't know the fucking difference. They mostly hate the black many anyway, fox makes them feel good about it.