Let me move this conversation over here

No I am not newbie, the real bullies are the last two comments, by HIT OR MISS REVELLE AND YOU. I tell the truth and that's it.. if you don't like it don't read it. And I beg to differ, my comments have helped several hobbyist in saving BANDS for what they want and not spending on what they don't. Why don't you contribute a bit to the site newb, then you can call me a bully. I don't see you running to schedule with her... go ahead save her day.
The review said everything we need to know. Your comments were unnecessarily nasty and added nothing. It's obvious you have no respect for women.
LOL.. ya that's it.., don't forget where you are newb..
OK big man.
Dude really? Don't be one of THOSE guys.. we have enough..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

I don't have a dog in this fight, but the OP might want to let this die, as this is just bringing her more unwanted publicity.
Dude really? Don't be one of THOSE guys.. we have enough.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Look man, I don't want to get into it with you, and this will be my last post of the night, but you seem to have a pretty big chip on your shoulder and (from my newb POV) you seem to get into lots of pissing matches because of it. That doesn't add much to information for anybody, which I thought was the point of this site. Also, being unnecessarily rude to new girls posting in the WW thread doesn't help anyone either.
Get off on that being rude shit... I responded accordingly. Its obvious you are some what into her so book her bro.. As for your point of view, well what ever its nothing to me. And yes this site is for information, are you not looking? this post is information. So you just want to be THAT GUY that is just neutral then go ahead, but if you get into the mix then have something constructive to contribute or just be silent. Its obvious you choose to say I am rude but you fail to point out her post and attitude. Either way bro you have no idea what you are taking about. Sit back chill, I got this. Next time read between the lines before you try and bark at someone.
Alexa, You failed when your pimp started harassing hobbyists with threats. Mata wasn't the only one. What a waste of an attractive (but dumb af) whore who will now only be getting that diseased D from ghetto Backpage slobs.

Take your pussy ass pimp with you and GTFO.
Filter out the noise, bottom-line. Pimp, high price, limited service, Yelp at work, not new to business, drama - is not comfortable with detailed reviews, by own omission - research her post or look back on my repost.

CBJ is not a factor to me "on its own" - combine that with a price point above average plus drama and pimp then you got yourself a Hillary Clinton Jack-me-off cocktail nobody's going to order.

Too many wonderful ladies here that provide great service and attitude that are safe to visit.
LMFAO.. That is some funny shit. Jack.
This guy wants to trash talk me in the comment section on my review and threaten to get me banned via PM, yet he has never met me in person nor is he planning on seeing me in the future.

How is this site ran where people are allowed to bully you for no reason and spread lies about you to hurt your business? Would it be fair though, if it was the other way around and I found out where you gentlemen worked and wrote shitty reviews on yelp about your personality and work ethic? And what if it resulted in you getting less business or potentially getting fired? This is how I pay my bills and support my family. I'm not trying to rant and be annoying but yes I'm new to this website and only have one review and yes ppl are going to judge me based on what my reviews say. I don't feel ashamed in advertising myself on bp or cityvibe or eros. At least those websites don't allow bullying. So go ahead and continue MATA LEON. But post your bs in a section where I can respond to and defend myself. Originally Posted by Alexarose09
First, he has no ability to get you banned. The only thing that will get you banned is repeated site guideline violations or violations of the "nuclear" guidelines such as outing. Here's a link to them for future reference: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5. Those guidelines represent "how the site is ran" and nothing more. No one here on staff is going to hold your hand but at the same time we don't hold client's hands either. Everyone wears their big boy/girl pants around here.

Second, this is a discussion board dedicated to information exchange not just a place for you to get free advertising and marketing services. What you call bullying is a matter of opinion which you are welcome to share, as he is welcome to share his. That's the whole point of the site. This is the Internet, people are going to say things you don't like. I suggest you grow a thicker skin or simply post ads here and never read anything else. Seriously.

Your comparison to BP, Eros, and Cityvibe don't even make sense since those aren't discussion boards but simply advertising venues (that providers PAY for)

Welcome to Eccie
NO WHERE on this site does it say providers can't be CBJ providers. So stop harassing her with some kind entitlement you think you have on eccie Mata. This site is for providers of all services, sizes and colors.
Your ideal provider is not what everyone else's may be. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie

Good point!!!
Don't worry about Mata, he is just another Pimp wana be.
Says the clown with the low end reviews. Are u part of ROCKER RICKS ASS PATROL? Just another chatterbox didn't your gf get banned for acting the same way?