bbbj redux

OK, so obviously boys like to shoot down the hatch. I'm a cum-fiend, so that is alright by me as well. I have always loved facials (of course, watch the eyes) but for some reason the thought of someone cumming in my hair always does it for me. I guess it's because the hair the longest and most complicated thing to gussy-up, so it comes off as a submission thing of some sort.

Sigh. Cum. Rarr!
As obvious as it may seem, CIM. I was fortunate enough to date a chick who loved it when I shot inside her yapper. Something about how it pulsates before; the warm sensation during release and the sense of power she got with me being all vulnerable and at her mercy afterwords. As someone else mentioned as well, some of my most intense finishes were created that way.
OK, so obviously boys like to shoot down the hatch. I'm a cum-fiend, so that is alright by me as well. I have always loved facials (of course, watch the eyes) but for some reason the thought of someone cumming in my hair always does it for me. I guess it's because the hair the longest and most complicated thing to gussy-up, so it comes off as a submission thing of some sort.

Sigh. Cum. Rarr! Originally Posted by JennsLolli

i thinking cumming in hair is hot! i love watching facial videoclips and the ones where the streams of cum hit the hair too are especially hot.
I remember seeing a blooper clip, where a guy accidentally came on the girl's hair and she flipped the fuck out. I also know chicks with weaves/extensions... god forbid you even touch that.

Even though it's interesting to see there are women who find it hot, I doubt I'll ever be able to shoot a load on someone's locks without some form of hesitation on my part.
I had a unfortunate experience with a hot provider go south because my 54 year old body isn’t what it once was. Everything was great until she covered me up (not my brand) and went to town cowgirl on me. Either due to condom fit/thickness or male/female fit, I felt essentially nothing after the pressure of her insertion. She seemed to be having a good time in Cowgirl and I just went with the flow, expecting we would soon change to a position that would work better for me. When we went to change positions it was discovered that I had lost too much wood for further intercourse.

She, being a skilled professional, started BBBJ which did eventually move me close to cuming, but did not restore enough wood to resume intercourse. She sensed that I was about to cum and said to come on her face or her body, but not in her mouth. This last minute decision making at the critical moment killed the moment and I ended-up just dribbling in her hand instead of having my usual vigorous blast. The final thrill-kill to a disappointing date.

I think we could have had a much better outcome if we had agreed on the finish before hand. I strongly prefer CIMNQ so that there is no interruption at the critical movement and with the right partner she can significantly expend the orgasm with just the right amount of pressure and technique while I’m SO sensitive right after I cum. The spitting or swallowing doesn’t much matter as long as she gets me through those precious moments after I cum.
I find it kind of funny, that you would have a hard time getting 20 out of 20 people to agree that the sky is blue on a sunny day, but everyone who has chimed in on this thread agrees that CIMNQNS is the best way to blow.

Of course I agree also, and please keep working it till the last spasm has subsided. It just surprised there has not been a single difference of opinion.
CIM for sure! I've even requested gf's/lovers/providers (who are down for it) to "put their mouth over it" when I am finishing myself off (either at the end of sex or just jerking off for them). Nothing like shooting a load in a hot mouth that's trying to suck it out of you!
Doh!
maybe for once it is ok to say "this thread blows" and it can be a positive thing.
Of course, CIMNQNS
Silly thread.
Unbelievable!!! A thread where everyone agrees! How cool, I guess that proves the theory of evolution!!

CIM of course, unless she really wants the facial and then who would I be to deny her the simple pleasure!!!!
CIMNQNS!!! love it when she does not stop after. You know....sucks....takes it....looks at you....then sucks even harder and deeper. Guess it is my version of a long-term orgasm... Of course.... Gotta love the CIM....then she pulls away, continues to stroke it, lets the cum dribble onto her chest, and then hardcore DT the cock. I love it....think I am a bit horny now ;p
dang methodx, I need a cig now
I am cim..it makes clean up easier