this is to my 9 am appointment this morning

thats really fucked up max im sorry that he did that to ya.
What Big Joe said.
he wanted a Don session Originally Posted by Max Rax
NOT a Don T. session; Don T. don't need no geegaws!
Mmm leather corset and shorts. Wait let me get back on track. What a douche! This lady is helping you out and you go and steal herstuff. Agreed 48 hrs should not have been applied.
He is probably is setting you up for a freebie punishment session when he brings it back.
May be after your smell wears off , he would be done with it.

I usually leave things behind when my mind isn't on it not take stuff!!

He is probably using your corset for a leg brace.
He probably is setting you up for a freebie punishment session when he brings it back. Originally Posted by Htowner
Wow! That would be crazy. It takes a sick mind like yours to think up something like that! LOL!!
I think you're being very calm about the situation. Tell us who is this thieving asshole ????
Wow! That would be crazy. It takes a sick mind like yours to think up something like that! LOL!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Well, thank you .
What a DOUCHE!!!!

He left the money, but took the outfit... very strange lol
What a DOUCHE!!!!

He left the money, but took the outfit... very strange lol Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
The outfit and the toys ughhhhhhhhh but I'm amazed at how nice some of these guys are I'm actually out with a client who is replacing some of the toys for me and of course some out fits for him and still no reply from the other guy
I bet he tries to wear it. Originally Posted by trey
Noooo... he probably just sniffs it... seriously...
You should have just pretended not to notice, invited him over for a freebie and beat his ass. What a dip shit...
thats messed up! really messed up.
  • R.M.
  • 06-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Send him my way. He wont even think of stealing again. Sorry that happened that is way jacked up...
  • romab
  • 06-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Reese I just want to be behind you and watch the feathers flying as you beat him!

Romab