400 SAMS LOOTED FROM BENGHAZI....

Timmie just said that he thought Benghazi is a made up scandal and he implied more exist. You make it sound like we wanted Benghazi to happen. Think about this, if we wanted a scandal or a major fuck up to go after Hillary then all she had to do was the right thing (fixing the walls, increasing security, keeping Stevens in Tripoli on 9/11, or during the attack responding with military force. We would have been undone if only Hillary and Obama had done the right thing. So much for your phony scandal. The affront is the phony part. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There is no scandal Professor Dufus.
There is no scandal ..... Originally Posted by timpage
Just negligent homicide. Or some might call it ... Kennedicide.
nobody thinks Benghazi was, or is made up bullshit

people think and KNOW the rightwing made up bullshit about Benghazi as they went along just to fit their agenda ......... smear Clinton.

just like everything else the stupid shits attempt to do, it didn't work out for them. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're lying and deflecting, CBJ7. It was the Odumbo, Hildabeast and other dimotards that "made up bullshit" stories about Benghazi "just to fit their agenda", CBJ7. . . . CNN finally -- it only took them a year -- reported that story last week.
nobody thinks Benghazi was, or is made up bullshit

people think and KNOW the rightwing made up bullshit about Benghazi as they went along just to fit their agenda ......... smear Clinton.

just like everything else the stupid shits attempt to do, it didn't work out for them. Originally Posted by CJ7

"Made up bullshit about Benghazi as they went along just to fit their agenda". How ironic coming from you CBJ7. You're the one who posted the phony timelines, you know the ones that had Odumbo deploying the special forces to Benghazi the night of the attacks.

So tell us dumbass, how did that work out for you?
You're lying and deflecting, CBJ7. It was the Odumbo, Hildabeast and other dimotards that "made up bullshit" stories about Benghazi "just to fit their agenda", CBJ7. . . . CNN finally -- it only took them a year -- reported that story last week. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Why don't you blame anyone but the people responsible for the fuckup? It was a CIA op.
Why don't you blame anyone but the people responsible for the fuckup? It was a CIA op. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The CIA is not responsible for the security of our embassy facilities. The State Department is the responsible agency.
Why don't you blame anyone but the people responsible for the fuckup? It was a CIA op. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Psst, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! It wasn't the CIA that blatantly lied and blamed the attack on a video: that was Hildabeast and Odumbo.
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 01:59 PM
The CIA is not responsible for the security of our embassy facilities. The State Department is the responsible agency. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

and the State Dept made the decision not to risk the lives on many for the lives of 4..

deal with it

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice — and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...#ixzz2byYJrrzM
and the State Dept made the decision not to risk the lives on many for the lives of 4..

deal with it

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice — and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...#ixzz2byYJrrzM Originally Posted by CJ7
Psst, CBJ7, your ignorant deflecting mode isn't working. There were more than four Americans at Benghazi; in fact, there were more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi.
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Psst, CBJ7, your ignorant deflecting mode isn't working. There were more than four Americans at Benghazi; in fact, there were more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how many died shit for brains?

the op in the thread says it all about the danger of sending troops/planes into the unknown ..

go blow a tranny
Psst, CBJ7, your ignorant deflecting mode isn't working. There were more than four Americans at Benghazi; in fact, there were more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Exactly! And 1 seriously wounded American was left on the rooftop of the CIA annex for over 24 hours before being rescued.
how many died How many needed to die before Odumbo and Hildabeast responded, CBJ7?

shit for brains? That would be you, CBJ7.

the op in the thread says it all about the danger of sending troops/planes into the unknown .. How many more Americans needed to die before Odumbo and Hildabeast got off their inept asses and made an effort to respond, CBJ7? Your ignorant implication is that four wasn't enough to justify the risk, but you're deflecting from the fact that there were more than thirty living Americans still on the ground in Benghazi that night! How many more would have had to die, CBJ7?

go blow a trannyThat would be you, CBJ7.
Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Exactly! And 1 seriously wounded American was left on the rooftop of the CIA annex for over 24 hours before being rescued. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

how many amreican soldiers were you willing to sacrifice to find out if an ambush was waiting for them when they got there ????

point being, you don't know jack shit how military minds function.
how many amreican soldiers were you willing to sacrifice to find out if an ambush was waiting for them when they got there ????

point being, you don't know jack shit how military minds function. Originally Posted by CJ7
Here's the way the military mind works, CBJ7:

"Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi, when Gibons received a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go, you don't have the authority to go.' They were told not to board the flight."

It was a political decision not to let them go, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Here's the way the military mind works, CBJ7:

"Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi. Gibons received a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go, you don't have the authority to go.' They were told not to board the flight."

It was a political decision not to send them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

all you know is what you read or have been told ... ergo: you don't know jack shit either.

knuckle dragging mouth breathers posting on an internet hooker board trying to discredit the former Sec.of Defense who has been there and done that only proves exactly how fucked your tiny little brains really are.

The End.