Encounter: Jing Canonsburg

Originally Posted by HDGristle
Ok just got back from Jings, and yes as gristle latered messaged me it is indeed her. She looks IMO nasty, even worse that at PK, I walked in and she was waiting for me to back my truck in and come inside. When I saw it was her "she if course didnt recognize me" she asked if I wanted a massage. Now bear in mind I never liked her personally either. So when I asked to see the other girl she asked if I would like four hands. I declined. Then she asked me, you dont like me? At this point I'm still being good, once again I asked to see the other girl she said she busy. But yet she'll have time to give me a four hands if I said yes to it. So I just leave, as I am looking at traffic out the passenger pside window and suddenly there is a loud rapping on my driver side window, it made me jump! It was her saying the other girls available now! Now I am a bit pissed because she scared the hell out of me! But I am curious and went back inside. The other girl looked alright for a 50+ that is until she smiled! She looked from my perspective like she just finished a shit sandwich, brown ass teeth! So I go to leave, and Nene currently Amy asks again, you dint like me? I am still a bit annoyed and I feel the horns growing on my head, so I answer in Chinese.
No I dont, your tits are too big and you ass is far too small and you have the face of a horse! I walked out got in the truck and left! Probably left the other girl wondering what I thought of her! But to you guys that dont like the girl you end up with, fucking leave! You can leave by out the witticisms, but just leave. We work hard for our money, I'm not giving to somebody I dont like or dont take pleasure looking at unless shes gonna go down on me and I only have to look at the back of her head, but with this one that part of her is probably unattractive too!

PS, I almost forgot, the look on thier faces was priceless!
Dog speaks the truth. You are in charge of your wallet!
Hahahaha... priceless!

Thanks dawg, do I owe you any gas money for making the trip to C-burg? Did you say hello to Perry Como while you were down there?

Hahahaha... priceless!

Thanks dawg, do I owe you any gas money for making the trip to C-burg? Did you say hello to Perry Como while you were down there?

Originally Posted by lustylad
I’m guessing Bobby Vinton is more DF’s style. Obviously, Jings isn’t!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
So if Nene and Tina are back together wonder where is Sheila
Aye!
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
  • Typo
  • 05-25-2021, 10:08 AM
Some of you mongers don't seem to care about all that. I drove by there yesterday and there were 5 cars in the parking lot. I guess its a get it before they get busted type of mentality. That place won't last long because of where it's located.