Line out the door

I do remember. My answer is The best AMPs provide more utility. But I'm a meat and potatoes, suck me fuck me guy. The ambience and little things have a modicum of utility, but without the female service at highest levels, that stuff matters little.

I know Studios have been around 20 years.. But not in Dallas. Pull up 2017, 2018 threads, you won't find a single Studio spoken about. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Just because you’re at an AMP doesn’t ensure “female service at highest levels.” That’s an assumption statement you made. If someone (other than you) pays 20 more at a studio for the same or better “female service at highest levels” compared to an AMP with a noisy uncomfortable environment then I’d bet the majority of consumers would prefer the studio.

Just saying… But if you prefer to get your rocks off on the noisy busy uncomfortable subway train the by all means Michiko is your thing.

But if not then there are studios out there that surpass the Michiko experience in terms of privacy, comfort, convenience, fewer if any distractions AND “female service at highest levels.”

Go try each one - Michiko and a studio like GreenLight - and compare. Then you’ll either agree or not. I’ve tried both settings. Michiko is NOT for me.
Agreed, Studios are better in terms of privacy, comfort, convenience, fewer if any distractions.
Agreed, Studio ladies are often very attractive with top-tier service.

But there are awfully fine (aka intense) ladies at some of these Amps. If I'm going to see Sasha or Pinky or Crystal, then I will have to go to an Amp, maybe as a walk-in (can't do that at a Studio.).
If those ladies were in a Studio, that would be great. But visiting an Amp to spend time with them is not an issue at all.

If you see a monger at GL with blue suede penny loafers, I'll expect a nod & a smile.
I didn't say Studios can not have top-tier service ladies. I said the service level at the TOP Amps surpasses that of Studios. That is my opinion only, we each have our own. I carefully chose my words to communicate that only the best AMPs are at that very high level. I think Michiko (and Blue prior) blow away any Studio on average. Can you find 2-3 at a specific Studio, that match the highest service level? Of course, but Michiko (and Blue) are (were) great across the Board.
well here we are again with an AMP providing great service and a line of guys out the door. It's only a matter of time...
well here we are again with an AMP providing great service and a line of guys out the door. It's only a matter of time...
Originally Posted by vigilant17

I didn't say Studios can not have top-tier service ladies. I said the service level at the TOP Amps surpasses that of Studios. That is my opinion only, we each have our own. I carefully chose my words to communicate that only the best AMPs are at that very high level. I think Michiko (and Blue prior) blow away any Studio on average. Can you find 2-3 at a specific Studio, that match the highest service level? Of course, but Michiko (and Blue) are (were) great across the Board. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your wording is very skewed. “the service level at the TOP Amps surpasses that of Studios.” So you don’t think the “service level at the TOP” Studios surpasses that of Amps? See how that works. You can spin it either way.

Anyway… You stated it’s your opinion. So fair enough.

I’d say both GreenLight and Lovely Angels are great rivals to Michiko in terms of service level. That’s based on my personal experience.

In terms of overall experience as a customer I still think the studios have the edge. The service level at Michiko was great, but I get the same at GL and LA and more.
Yeah, I probably won’t visit Michiko again. I was able to see Bibi there and the service was rushed. She rocked my socks off for only $$ but the constant noise, and the mamasan waving in guys from their vehicles was kinda weird. Bibi’s boobs are huuuge though!
I have heard little noise at Michiko, never seen Guys being waved in from cars. Your logic avoiding Michiko, is like boycotting Rock Concerts, because the one time you went you observed a Mosh Pit

The logic I would use, is ''wow, Man, check out the traffic, these girls know how to Rock and Roll''!
I was annoyed today when the door chime kept going off
I have heard little noise at Michiko, never seen Guys being waved in from cars. Your logic avoiding Michiko, is like boycotting Rock Concerts, because the one time you went you observed a Mosh Pit

The logic I would use, is ''wow, Man, check out the traffic, these girls know how to Rock and Roll''! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I live in the pit at concerts, but I’m glad you have heard little noise.
Mr Miyagi will really bend over backward to defend his amp hahahaha. How come your so adamant only about this one spa? DFW is big. Also Bamboo is spot on!
It was like Grand Central Station my last time there. And I had an appointment too. Still didn’t matter. It was still chaos.

Fat dudes in towels waiting in their whore’s doorway to go to the table shower. Constant noise outside the room from foot traffic, doorbell ringing, video screen showing a line of dudes at the door, Emo folding towels near the room, Emo calling for the girls, etc.

Just way too many distractions and discomforts for my taste and my money. Tiny uncomfortable and noisy rooms. Only one table shower in the whole place.

I won’t go there again. Twice is enough.

At the rate this place wants for an hour it’s better dropping another 20 for a quiet and comfortable studio setting. Studios are a better value and make more economic sense than this place. They’re more private… More intimate.

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I’m telling y’all man, studios are the better bang for the buck.

I’m telling y’all man, studios are the better bang for the buck.

Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Empirical evidence suggests the great majority disagrees with you.

Yes in todays environment the squeaky wheel is going to get the grease. With a post called “line out the door” thus place is getting lubed up real nice for a LE visit. Red flags a wavin. Odds you going to be there are small when it happens but because you guys overreact to a locale and storm it then it eventually ruins it for all. Spread the love. Plenty other options even if you are not a studio guy. Amp scene on way back up. There’s a fairly recent post with the names of the others locations.
Mr Miyagi will really bend over backward to defend his amp hahahaha. How come your so adamant only about this one spa? DFW is big. Also Bamboo is spot on! Originally Posted by Scotty8950
I presume you are referencing me?

You think I'm defending my AMP?

If Michiko is my AMP, I've obviously been a great success with it, I'm getting guys waiting in cars, lined up 3-deep to see my ladies. Meanwhile you have been on ECCIE nearly 18 months, and were dormant until you suddenly perked up to fiercly defend Studios and call me Mr. Miyagi. Funny how that works.