New thread on Biden's dementia to avoid hijacking ttalinky's thread

i stand behind my assertion that Biden put country before self... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Wow... I can't believe you're serious... and you're doubling down on such a thigh-slapper!

Have you fully thought through the LOGIC of your assertion?

You're telling us Biden decided it would be BAD for the country if he stayed in the race.

So this means Biden was conceding that a) his first term was a disaster for the country, and b) a second term would be even worse, given his obvious dementia.

Ok, now I get it!

Let's all say "Thank you, Joe!" for recognizing he fucked up as POTUS and - being a true patriot - he now wants to spare the country from four more years of his chronic fuck-ups.

Time to QUIT... for the GOOD of the country!!

Here's Joe... putting country before self lol...

• pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 10:50 AM
no sir. he knew he was going to lose, after his sorry af 1st debate, and, in order to save the country from Trump, he stood down. simple as that.
Wow... I can't believe you're serious... and you're doubling down on such a thigh-slapper!

Have you fully thought through the LOGIC of your assertion?

You're telling us Biden decided it would be BAD for the country if he stayed in the race.

So this means Biden was conceding that a) his first term was a disaster for the country, and b) a second term would be even worse, given his obvious dementia.

Ok, now I get it!

Let's all say "Thank you, Joe!" for recognizing he fucked up as POTUS and - being a true patriot - he now wants to spare the country from four more years of his chronic fuck-ups.

Time to QUIT... for the GOOD of the country!!

Originally Posted by lustylad
no sir. he knew he was going to lose, after his sorry af 1st debate, and, in order to save the country from Trump, he stood down. simple as that. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You're contradicting yourself.

If he did it to "save the country from Trump" then why did he also endorse Kamala - a move you likened to "giving a big fuck you" to Obama, Pelosi, and all the other DNC marionettists?

I'll answer the question for you... he did it because he knows Kamala can't win either!
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Nope. he did it because he knew the clearest path to a Dem victory was Kamala. in a few weeks, he'll be proven correct. Gavin and Gretchen knew the same thing and were loyal Dem soldiers. they also put country before self.

Obama is a smart dude but he whiffed that one, bigly..

once he saw the writing on the wall, he came around and endorsed her. there were no hard feelings or bruised egos. he's an adult, unlike Trump..
You're contradicting yourself.

If he did it to "save the country from Trump" then why did he also endorse Kamala - a move you likened to "giving a big fuck you" to Obama, Pelosi, and all the other DNC marionettists?

I'll answer the question for you... he did it because he knows Kamala can't win either! Originally Posted by lustylad
Here's Joe... putting country before self lol...

Originally Posted by lustylad
... Too right, mate.

... I'm NOT seeing any dementia here from Joe.

... He's just showing everybody who will WIN the election!
And surely putting country before self. ...

#### Salty
... Too right, mate.

... I'm NOT seeing any dementia here from Joe.

... He's just showing everybody who will WIN the election!
And surely putting country before self. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Now I'm REALLY gounta switch me vote.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHA