Yummy

1.She was being sarcastic
2. You run around claiming to be this flabby and sick,awkward client
3. Steve Harvey suits who shows up to socials uninvited and shit.
4. Where are all these providers you have been fucking? Originally Posted by Prince Mop Bucket Of Zamunda
1. Her intent was irrelevant.
2. When and where did I claim that Poindexter? I am healthy and amazing.
3. Steve Harvey suit. Does that come with mustache and Miss America cards? Social? What? Where? Do tell!
4. I do not see providers. Buying sex is illegal.

Is this really the best you got? Thank you for the clarification. Genetics.

P.s. You wouldnt make a pimple on Michael Jordan's ass. Stop profaning his image by its use in your posts. Go back to your mop and bucket junior.
1. Her intent was irrelevant.
2. When and where did I claim that Poindexter? I am healthy and amazing.
3. Steve Harvey suit. Does that come with mustache and Miss America cards? Social? What? Where? Do tell!

Is this really the best you got? Thank you for the clarification. Genetics.

P.s. You wouldnt make a pimple on Michael Jordan's ass. Stop profaning his image by its use in your posts. Go back to your mop and bucket junior. Originally Posted by Mythos
So you have accumulated 2k posts on a hooker board in 3 years doing what exactly?
I don't know any grown up with much free time
No wonder u always bring up mops and buckets..projecting much?

You keep denying being Tummy Marie,you're allergic to pussy..why are you here?

You get pleasure out of following other men around?
You're more obsessed with thecutepapi than the whores he jipped
<<<this is called a smiley by the way
I know you're older than dirt by your corny ass threads and daily Ben Hill jokes..but they have been around for a while
For someone who's online 24/7,you need to catch up grandpa
You're 10 years behind on everything
Jokes,style,technology etc
With every post you come across as a jaded Ol hooker or a broke,try hard involuntary celibate hillbilly who needs to be on the Domestic terrorists list

Awesome, he's like a puppy jumping in a basket trying to knock it over. How cute.

Game over. Would you like to play again?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2018, 12:39 PM
alright, we get it that ya'll don't like each other. nuff said..
alright, we get it that ya'll don't like each other. nuff said.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You got your stalkers,I got mine
Don't flatter yourself cupcake. Facts show that in this thread you came to me. I guess you must be my stalker. Eww

Originally Posted by Mythos
Then why do you have a p411 account? You also contacted me so you can let me know you're watching me I blocked you so you couldn't contact me!

I Guess Outting Me Wasn't Satisfying Enough Everyone Knows Who You're! You & Your Multiple Handles That Talk To Each Other In Threads.. Anyone Can Go Look At Your Old Posts & Put 2 & 2 Together!
alright, we get it that ya'll don't like each other. nuff said.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Why can't you ever just keep your unwanted 2cents to yourself?
Never heard of it. And you flatter yourself, why would I or anyone contact you?

Multiple handles? Talking to myself? Wow that is some serious paranoid delusional conspiracy theory shit going on there.

Speaking of people missed, I miss Sasha SedusaX. Now that was a lady who knew how to write. I wonder if any of her old threads are still in the forums? That was good reading.

Well I must be off, I have many other handles to log onto so I can talk to myself.
Never heard of it. And you flatter yourself, why would I or anyone contact you?

Multiple handles? Talking to myself? Wow that is some serious paranoid delusional conspiracy theory shit going on there.

Speaking of people missed, I miss Sasha SedusaX. Now that was a lady who knew how to write. I wonder if any of her old threads are still in the forums? That was good reading.

Well I must be off, I have many other handles to log onto so I can talk to myself. Originally Posted by Mythos
So there's another mythos on the board? Yeah didn't think so...

I have proof you're lying but whatever makes you feel better at night!
No clue. I can see that you seriously need help.

So it's your assertion, that your ex-lover, created multiple accounts in multiple alleged venues in order to watch you?

Wow.
"She is who she thought she was." -Shannon Sharpe
Anyone else laughing their ass off at the Eddie Murphy avatar?
I guess sucking bbc on a tranny hooker is something to aspire to for some.
No clue. I can see that you seriously need help.

So it's your assertion, that your ex-lover, created multiple accounts in multiple alleged venues in order to watch you?

Wow. Originally Posted by Mythos
You look just as ridiculous as you sound!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Why can't you ever just keep your unwanted 2cents to yourself? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
u liked your own post 5 times? give it a rest, Dorfy.