Negative review…

I don’t want any reviews removed… however there is a comment on here that is not true and very disrespectful. Referring to me as a trans? That’s pretty low. I would say a few things but I’ll keep my comments to myself. Definitely not stooping down to that level.
Seems to me someone forgot to read the rules to this… harassment or bullying. Hmph smh
Lol, that wasn’t harassment or bullying. And in my defense, I didn’t have any information that you weren’t. If you’re not, then I apologize.
I’ve seen Blissful multiple times (not recently)…I was canceled on once in 6 in visits. The cancellation came with plenty of notice and nobody’s time got wasted. It can be difficult if you are scheduling last minute and something happens where a party can’t make it. There are plenty of ladies that will put a guy on blast because he cancels an appointment and the lady labels him as time waster, playing games, or full of shit and they will blast that to all the other ladies not to se me him etc.

There are shit ton on yes reviews out there that aren’t beneficial to the lady that gets the review. There are a lot of them where guys really have to think “why was that a yes”…anybody that has been on the boards can dig deeper into that and figure out the answer. Unless you attacked someone (which you didn’t)…outed someone (which you didn’t)…or have made a habit of doing stuff like this (I don’t think you have at this point)…then nobody really gives a shit about a negative review because you canceled. That’s really more of a head up. There are a lot of girls on the boards that have canceled, run way late, etc…and they still get a lot of business.
There are no grounds or rules for leaving a bad review. A review is the opinion of the hobbyist who went to see a provider, not the provider's opinion, other hobbyists or anyone else. Oh, and you cannot leave a negative review on a provider that you did not see for a session.

Obviously, you can't be all things to all people, but you do have to admit, you get paid the same donation regardless of the service (maybe an extra tip if he was extra satisfied) you render, whatever the circumstances were.
Therefore, if he was not satisfied, then he has every right to post a negative review. That is what a site like this is supposed to be.

If you don't want to get a negative review, then my advice is to give 100% effort to make sure your client is happy, that also includes your attitude. After all, guys see providers to get away from the negativity, drama and bad attitudes. Having other things on the forefront of your mind while you are in a session is absolutely ridiculous. If you feel you cannot give 100% for any reason (yet you want 100% of your donation), do not go through with a session, simple. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Under the rules of the board, if no activities took place, no review can be written. A thread can be started in CoEd if desired. But you don't have to worry about a negative review.

But, WEC is correct about much of this. Provide consistant, quality service and you have little to worry about. Starting this thread was a bad idea as it brought out comments about you TCB that were not already well known
Wow… please forgive me but my family comes first nevertheless I guess I deserve that. Thank you all for your comments and I always try to make it up when I have to reschedule with a free upgrade. Anyways, I’m definitely not going to let your comments ruin my day. Take care. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
You take care too because you never offered anything to me other than "I have to cancel because of my brothers kid". No offer to make it up, I'm sorry or "free upgrades". Don't come on here and say that's what you do when it isn't what you do. Plain and simple, you have a history for cancelling last minute for the same reason. Good for you for family coming first but don't act like the victim when it makes you look bad. You probably need to think about both sides before drawing attention to your poor TCB skills.
I’ve seen Blissful multiple times (not recently)…I was canceled on once in 6 in visits. The cancellation came with plenty of notice and nobody’s time got wasted. It can be difficult if you are scheduling last minute and something happens where a party can’t make it. There are plenty of ladies that will put a guy on blast because he cancels an appointment and the lady labels him as time waster, playing games, or full of shit and they will blast that to all the other ladies not to se me him etc.

There are shit ton on yes reviews out there that aren’t beneficial to the lady that gets the review. There are a lot of them where guys really have to think “why was that a yes”…anybody that has been on the boards can dig deeper into that and figure out the answer. Unless you attacked someone (which you didn’t)…outed someone (which you didn’t)…or have made a habit of doing stuff like this (I don’t think you have at this point)…then nobody really gives a shit about a negative review because you canceled. That’s really more of a head up. There are a lot of girls on the boards that have canceled, run way late, etc…and they still get a lot of business. Originally Posted by Jdallas2023
New guy she has made a bad habit of doing this. Do some research before you white knight unless you've been on here before?
if they post any kind of falsehoods then we can look into it
Originally Posted by gman44
In case anyone misinterprets, Gman means only Hobbyists lying about Providers. Hobby guys can, and do lie constantly about other hobby guys.

By the way, I read Bliss' post as saying the guy threatened a bad review, period. Not contingent on him seeing her.
Lol, that wasn’t harassment or bullying. And in my defense, I didn’t have any information that you weren’t. If you’re not, then I apologize. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Too late. I'm sure she RTMed your comment. She started the thread as well as another one defending herself about her reason for cancelling multiple times on members. Seems like a common problem others have had. My question is "Who told her about negative threads" about her?????? Anyone want to admit to telling her??? Or does she have access???
In case anyone misinterprets, Gman means only Hobbyists lying about Providers. Hobby guys can, and do lie constantly about other hobby guys.

By the way, I read Bliss' post as saying the guy threatened a bad review, period. Not contingent on him seeing her. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I guess you haven't been canceled on by her. You need to read the other posts outlining this pattern of behavior
Made an appointment with her about 2 years ago. She canceled at the last minute with no offer to reschedule or make it up after I drove about 30 miles. Tried again to contact her about a year ago. No response. Family comes first, but if you want to be professional you have to be businesslike and well-organized. Plenty of ladies have figured out how to do that.
I guess you haven't been canceled on by her. You need to read the other posts outlining this pattern of behavior Originally Posted by ntxguy
I haven't. But when she copped to caring more about the needs of her family, I was like, ok, that was HER. I remembered that defense from an earlier long and whiny thread.
Made an appointment with her about 2 years ago. She canceled at the last minute with no offer to reschedule or make it up after I drove about 30 miles. Tried again to contact her about a year ago. No response. Family comes first, but if you want to be professional you have to be businesslike and well-organized. Plenty of ladies have figured out how to do that. Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
And here is another case of cancelling last minute. And no mention of you wanting to make it up or feel remorse. Good luck with that! I'm sure you can go on oh2 and make this same post and out the guy who said he was going to write a negative review and get him banned from that site.
I haven't. But when she copped to caring more about the needs of her family, I was like, ok, that was HER. I remembered that defense from an earlier long and whiny thread. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I posted that link earlier. I too agree about family first but this is a way too common occurrence
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2023, 08:43 PM
I haven't. But when she copped to caring more about the needs of her family, I was like, ok, that was HER. I remembered that defense from an earlier long and whiny thread. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe she had to babysit again
I do offer free upgrades if I need to reschedule u less I’m given a reason not to like… rudeness for instance. By your response to this thread I’m pretty sure I didn’t offer it because you’re just rude along with these other keyboard warriors. I do agree I shouldn’t have posted this thread… lesson learned. With that being said, I realize I’m not for everyone and everyone isn’t for me. So, I’ll just “keep swimming” hope everyone has a great night - happy playing. MUAH*