What will happen with !Vi! now?

What midget??? Damnit.

And I call complete bullshit on this military thing. They kick you out for just fucking a married man. Adultery is huge deal. All you that have served know this. She's not military and if she's in, then ya expect a dishonorable discharge. That's as bad as being a felon in Americas eyes. Damn woman you have no possible chance of winning. Your best bet is to wash your hair, shave your pussy and rebrand. It's your only chance.
What midget??? Damnit.

And I call complete bullshit on this military thing. They kick you out for just fucking a married man. Adultery is huge deal. All you that have served know this. She's not military and if she's in, then ya expect a dishonorable discharge. That's as bad as being a felon in Americas eyes. Damn woman you have no possible chance of winning. Your best bet is to wash your hair, shave your pussy and rebrand. It's your only chance. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
What midget??? Damnit. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I think the "midget" being spoken of is her GF/BF she mentioned being tiny and easily able to hide in the closet for filming. Not a midget, but 4' something and 90 pounds.
I think the "midget" being spoken of is her GF/BF she mentioned being tiny and easily able to hide in the closet for filming. Not a midget, but 4' something and 90 pounds. Originally Posted by trexxxs

OMG that's even funnier!!!
We live in a glass house, yet we continue to throw stones.....
I dont know yet, but I will be monitoring this situation very closely as more details are sure to be revealed soon. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
There was some type of male/female (we aren't yet sure, as the person in question is transitioning and I never understood if the transition was leaning towards male or female) who is 4'10 and 92 pounds. So..there's that.
An unexpected twist that I did not anticipate.
She's not military and if she's in, then ya expect a dishonorable discharge. That's as bad as being a felon in Americas eyes. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
That's why I asked what is next for her because she will get kicked out of military along with a bunch of other people and places.

There was some type of male/female (we aren't yet sure, as the person in question is transitioning and I never understood if the transition was leaning towards male or female) who is 4'10 and 92 pounds. So..there's that.
An unexpected twist that I did not anticipate. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
This gives new meaning to the term "Troll in the Closet"
What midget??? Damnit.

And I call complete bullshit on this military thing. They kick you out for just fucking a married man. Adultery is huge deal. All you that have served know this. She's not military and if she's in, then ya expect a dishonorable discharge. That's as bad as being a felon in Americas eyes. Damn woman you have no possible chance of winning. Your best bet is to wash your hair, shave your pussy and rebrand. It's your only chance. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Not the most outstanding people join the military. People usually join because they have no place to go in life or needed to be taught some discipline. The military is offering more waivers to felons in order to improve recruiting numbers because not too many people want to lose an arm or a leg from stepping on a makeshift bomb in a desert. A dishonorable discharge isn't the end of the world. All it means that you are no longer working for the government for peanuts and now you can work in the private sector and make the big money.
Not the most outstanding people join the military. People usually join because they have no place to go life or needed to be taught discipline. The military is offering more waivers to felons in order to improve recruiting numbers because not too many people want to lose an arm or a leg from stepping on a makeshift bomb in a desert. A dishonorable discharge isn't the end of the world. All it means that you are no longer working for the government for peanuts and now you can work in the private sector and make the big money. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Bullshit!, most people join not because they gave nowhere else to go but they join either out of desire to serve there country, or as a means to afford to go to college or learn to learn a trade and get paid for it, and honestly when you consider the retirement and other benefits military compensation isn't that bad. Yes you can get a waiver for some offenses, and yes some are not outstanding citizens, but they will still kick your ass out, unless they think you committed a crime to avoid deployment in which case you are usually prosecuted, jailed and then likely discharged. I have a close friend from college who us a JAG officer in the Army Reserve.
Bullshit!, most people join not because they gave nowhere else to go but they join either out of desire to serve there country, or as a means to afford to go to college or learn to learn a trade and get paid for it, and honestly when you consider the retirement and other benefits military compensation isn't that bad. Yes you can get a waiver for some offenses, and yes some are not outstanding citizens, but they will still kick your ass out, unless they think you committed a crime to avoid deployment in which case you are usually prosecuted, jailed and then likely discharged. I have a close friend from college who us a JAG officer in the Army Reserve. Originally Posted by Golden Man
That's typical and easy to say that they join out of the desire to serve their country. I can believe that years ago but I cannot now due on part to the lack of leadership in the country, starting with the Bush clan. Die for your family and for their honor and not for someone else's misguided foreign policy. FYI, quite a few veterans of our current "war" are being denied medical benefits for one reason or another. So much for compensation.
My understanding, it's not just a midget, but a tranny midget. That's even better. You can't make this shit up! I vote for Jerry Springer guest of the year!
What midget??? Damnit.

She is winning because everyone is talking abut her it's like 4 threads about V! Including the one you just started so she must be in your head. The way to beat a person like V! Is silence, remember it's Golden.
Okay, after reading the VI thread, I think I am somewhat up to speed on the matter-though I haven't seen the videos.

I know this will be considered white knighting a little here but, so be it.

We are all young once and not the most capable of making the rational, logical, responsible choice under any given circumstance. Judging by Vi's showcase, she seems young - no older than 26. When I was 26, they handed me a 6 figure law job and I spent way too much time in strip clubs, buying bottle service, and otherwise making terrible life choices. (Don't get me wrong, I love strip clubs - but spending grand on lap dances and drinks for the ladies isn't exactly a responsible life choice).

But, as luck may have it, I dodged any bullets of real consequence, learned lessons, and life is peachy.

Now, VI get's outed by a client and she turned to the community for support. Some were helpful - others were not - in the end, this poor girl made bad decisions that completely obliterated both her real world support and her community support - she's young... she made a mistake... shocking. So, having no support - she outs clients - because, in her mind, if she's about to commit internet suppku (and hopefully not real life suppku) she might as well take some down with her.

Why was she recording her sessions? I dunno - I can't blame her. The shit these girls have to face on a daily basis with some of you "hobbiest" is shit I hope I never face. Guys getting rough with them, guys robbing them, guys raping them... I can understand her wanting some kind of backup.

Of course, yes, I don't want a tape released of me balls deep in a provider if I choose to run for office one day, but that's a risk I take - just like she takes a risk letting a new guy into her incall, praying she does not end up the victim of the Ted Bundys of the world.

Anyway, I think you guys should let this just die down. No sense in feeding the flames. I imagine it is hard enough getting out of this life and picking up the pieces of your shattered real life without your family or friends to support you... I see no reason you guys need to compound the difficulties because she did something stupid.

Hell, I still have photos of Stormy from our times - I mean she went legit and her naked ass is probably on 1000 guys computers and/or phones... That has to be terrifying as an ex-provider knowing one day your husband might wake up to pics in his email of his wife's face covered in cum.

If VI wants out - you guys should be helping her get her shit together... not trying to drive her to suicide.
What midget??? Damnit.

wash your hair, shave your pussy and rebrand. It's your only chance. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I like a little hairy pussy.