Why is Ourhome2 down

(down? New ownership-servers. Who is really running the show ect... nobody knows)

Lmao and now can you go look at the new terms of use.

https://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=tos

Lots of sites including Eccie are complying with the new laws. Maybe they are doing some updates/site renovations.
Also if you read the Vbulletin terms of service maybe you will also gain another perspective.
I like other ladies have many questions right now. It's basically.... "Hold my beer and watch this" lol
  • Old-T
  • 03-15-2020, 06:14 PM
Unless proven otherwise I would take them at face value that it's server problems. Maintenance, denial of service, etc.

Happens to basically every board, this one included. I am an admin/mod on three other boards, and none of them go a year without down time.
[IMG][/IMG]

Yes I agree. Take it at face value.

I assume they will back up and running once they sort out their "maintenance issues". As there are limited advert's so a lot of ladies depend on them. Hopefully the issue will be resolved asap.

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forumrules

Vbulletin has a lot of rules/policy.
Things take time.
A heads up would be nice but what site ever has done that lol! Just moved back to clear lake n this is gunna be tough for me if it stays down it's the only one I use nowadays
A heads up would be nice but what site ever has done that lol! Just moved back to clear lake n this is gunna be tough for me if it stays down it's the only one I use nowadays Originally Posted by chloeblue83

Unfortunately the other places left aren't great but u can meet good ppl there. U can pm me for a list.

Ikr it's like oh2 got hit same time as Corona SMH. Double whammy for ladies.
Thanks I'm pming now! Ya it's the worst time I been in save mood saving every little penny all week I can't afford to not post before anything crazy happens with the corona mess
  • SAFan
  • 03-15-2020, 10:03 PM
I believe it’s shut down for extended period of time to keep the COVID-19 from spreading.
Seems proper
It is up and running.
Possibly ? There is a issue with the server. All day it has been going in and out. It's probably in overload since a lot of you gents are now stuck working from home LOL.
It's kinda like... Wait it will be back up in 10.
Patience and appreciation for staff and the effort being made is all the rest of us can have and do.
It's down right now on my end. Oh well
It's down right now on my end. Oh well Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Yeah... I know.

well CRAP...…………….
It's still down
  • R.M.
  • 03-17-2020, 06:55 AM
Its up for me.