Avoid Blue! Cops There Now!

That sucks, I was going to get me some Elin Saturday..
Tell me about it! This is like seeing my home, the Vatican, close down. Oh, that’s right – it is closed down.
Kingdom down again. Juju is kingdom until blue owners open new one.
My heart goes out to the lovely ladies there. They do not deserve this. Originally Posted by Shiva
I agree - it is a shame.
I agree - it is a shame. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Maybe some of them will end up going indy?
Maybe some of them will end up going indy? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I doubt that on current blue line up.
Rip blue and nagoya 😞, so many good memories from the ladies, any dp narcs on here know that nobody was harming any one, you achieved in cockblocking with beautiful asian ladies thats all you did.
Anyone worried they were watching prior and people are going to get Robert Krafted?
Maybe some of them will end up going indy? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Probably move to studios like House
The amps might have a revival once they change the chief of police, shes the head cockblocker, seems thats she’s obsessed with shutting down all the amps no denying it now.

Hope i can still get nuru massages somewhere.

So question now is what happens to the amp circuit now, i have seen its glory in the golden age as the nations top amp circuit, today not so sure as most of them are shut down, will they go more underground? I am sure the demand is still there, like for example have a perfume shop as a front and have table showers in the back, and of course have some way of screening the guys/maybe use this site to screen guys...
Studio idea is good too...
if they want to shut down studio or house they do it easily nothing is safe
I drove by at 3. Note on the door said they were closed since th 17th and no sign of L.E. Street walkers were even out.
I drove by at 3. Note on the door said they were closed since th 17th and no sign of L.E. Street walkers were even out. Originally Posted by lho111
Anyone who would see a street walker is crazy!
I drove by at about 10:30 am yesterday and police were still there..