Disastrous attempt at meeting someone. What now?

Get it over, give a link or don’t post about it.
Get it over, give a link or don’t post about it. Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Agreed get over it and move on or give a link. Maybe in the men's lounge. No point in talking about her or what happened unless you share.
I lost count of how many folks above said move on, or, why did you spend that much time.
I'll add, why are you still spending time on this?

Standard flight plan is:
Book
Confirm flight plan earlier that day
Final approach runway designation
Pull up to terminal gate and door opens.

Failure on last two steps results in immediate diversion to another landing strip.
Also, not keeping it simple, is a frequent cause of diverting to another landing strip.

I am amused frequently how various processes are identical between various businesses.

Last, yes, of course there can be more involved meet instructions. However, note that these are usually between friends that have recurring dates, not a first date. ie, meet at a cemetary, a restaurant/bar, a boat dock, even at a mall's xmas tree.
I lost count of how many folks above said move on, or, why did you spend that much time.
I'll add, why are you still spending time on this?

Standard flight plan is:
Book
Confirm flight plan earlier that day
Final approach runway designation
Pull up to terminal gate and door opens.

Failure on last two steps results in immediate diversion to another landing strip.
Also, not keeping it simple, is a frequent cause of diverting to another landing strip.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yep. I love those texts two hours later saying, "So sorry, can you meet now?" Me: "Nope. That need has been taken care of."
Never been ghosted by an AMP.
Well, I sure would like to figure it out and try again. Maybe we will. You're on my top 5 for who will be my first. Be gentle with me...or not. for now, I guess I will retreat and figure out where to go from here. Not really sure it's worth it right now. That whole "do you want me to bother you at home/work" shit is exactly why dudes don't like the real world data required for screening. I get it, a girls got to be safe but I don't need that drama, ya know? It's just not cool to even say that. Originally Posted by SouthOfKC
SO hit up yourdesire and bust your provider nut. You've already said she is in your top 5 and she said she is newbie (which you are as far as regular providers) friendly. Seems like a match to me.
Absolutely! YD will take care of your needs, and she'll be gentle, (well if thats what your after anyway)....
You need to provide us with who this was, or ask a mod to delete the post.
Because right now... this post helps NOONE has no purpose of existing.
You need to provide us with who this was, or ask a mod to delete the post.
Because right now... this post helps NOONE has no purpose of existing. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
They dont and never had deleted posts for this...lol
Listen to these guys & call yd 😂
A purpose is needed for this thread?
Ok,
Entertainment for the rest of us is a quite valid purpose. And it was entertaining.

Also:
Obtaing advice on how not to crash land in the future.
Of course if advise is ignored and he crash lands again, then the question is if we'll be doubly amused, or only sadly amused?

And yes the OP should contact Desire. After his brush with his crash landing, I can attest that she can raise the dead
"we'll be doubly amused, or only sadly amused?"
Or just left in awww over stupidity winning again teehee
Sorry you had a bad experience. I had someone lead me down to a bad area of KCK. I got a real bad gut feeling it was time to leave....and I did.

What now? Keep trying.
What now? Keep trying.
Indeed!
I am sorry this happened, like desire said maybe this was her way of backing out but don’t give up the hobby world awaits you! Once you get going your going to have lots of fun