Public announcement to attached hobbiest: Please buy a hobby phone.

I am a single male 45, so I answer to no-one about my phone, but a thought crossed my mind...
what if a hobbyiest's wife found your #, called you and started calling names etc, then decided to report you to the cops saying you did things you did not do to her husband?

in other words.. you are now known to the cops as a provider. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Fortunately that has never happened to me however, it happen's quite often to provider's. Hear say is not enough for a conviction. Besides any provider (especially in houston) who has a published phone (in ad's and public websites) is ALREADY known to cop's. When confronted with a disgruntel SO the best thing a provider can do is keep a cool head, admit to nothing, end call asap.
  • Sami
  • 03-02-2011, 05:44 PM
I have had calls and caller ID shows a ladies name, I push it to voicemail just in case.

If a lady was to call me getting irate I would say, Excuse me I am sorry but my brother Sami forgot his phone I can have him call you when he picks it up.
And get 1 of my buddy's to call her back.
I have read this so many times, come on guys woman are bloodhounds cover your tracks.
Haha!...Well the last one I had left a really cheeky voicemail& wouldn't stop calling, so I finally answered and spoke to her in French the entire time, she was getting sooooooo frustrated, and I was trying not to laugh, but she didn't phone me again after that .....wonder why...... Originally Posted by Valerie

Wow I didn't know you spoke French. hmm another hidden talent
Wow I didn't know you spoke French. hmm another hidden talent Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Really?....I thought you knew!
I have a hobby phone because you never know if someone you have seen decides to go rogue.
searchme is she doing what I think she is in your avatar. ewww