P411's new policies and pricing changes to enforce said policies... Good, bad, indifferent?

What is P411? Is it like chat?
The PG menu does not affect my decision-making process when browsing through P411. The most relevant factors (esp. when dealing with traveling ladies) is:

(1) Dates Available
(2) Hourly Rates
(3) Profile Photos
(4) Reviews if any from other sites

I hardly use the Ad Board for DC because most of the ads are irrelevant. Meaning, either the ad is already old or the ad is for an upcoming day several weeks out.
I love when guys use p411 to contact me; however, notice from them is often hidden in spam; it is the last one to get checked; so if a guy contacts me through text or phone I ask about p411 or eccie member and if they say yes, then ask them to send me a message right then so I can get it. I am what they call a media packrat so many emails get lost in translation; I'm pretty forward on the ways to contact me, nothing to hide here. I'm single and I date, so what's the secret?
There are many hobbyists in my area who bitch about what p411 charges in the first place and decline to use the service and then they complain about not being able to see certain providers because of being unable to be verified. I've found p411 to be incredibly convenient especially after having multiple okays, arranging to see providers is a breeze.
As to the lack of menu options offered, I've found it to be a YMMV issue anyway and depend more on reviews to know what the provider offers. One particular agency seemed to offer an all inclusive menu and when visiting the actual provider, she stated she never offered those services and that the menu was placed by the agency to attract more clients and it didn't apply to everyone in the agency.
All I can say is the premium access to the ROS on this site usually gives far more insight to how a session will go with a provider than any fantasy menu offered by her or the agency.
Put me in for indifferent.

I haven't used my points yet.....I may during a future "playcation" that I'm still tentatively planning.

The type of gent that I prefer to see can decipher the new menu or takes the time to research his potential companions. Any loss I retained by missing out on potential clients is completely made up by having an almost guaranteed good time.
Personally I love the folks at P411....They provide us all with an invaluable service, for those who choose to accept and use it, so a little inconvenience should be tolerated as the benefits received far outweigh the minimal costs that are charged for this service....

Just saying....
Wow... of all the threads in the past 5 years, this is your debut? Welcome!!

It is a great service. I'm going to grouse about the rate changes, then suck it up and pay them, just like I always do. The timing is just crummy....
I value P411 as help to verify friends .
I have found that reviews can only be as trusted as the provider who gives it .
Safety and privacy is paramount for my friends as well as myself .
I have more p411 friends on tour then in my home state of NY.
I don't mind paying for ads , so long as I yield big results .
I find that paying for BP ads WAY more expensive and a lot of Bs calls and rudeness with a lotta competition and no action unless you low ball and make up on volume ...
I prefer a very very good time over watching a clock any day .
I find P411 to have friends who want longer more intimate fun and have no hang ups with their generosity .
Okay, Question for Gina...
This wasn't mentioned so I will ask since there's a thread about p411.

Will they ever bring back provider buzz back or is that gone forever?
What happened to it? I remember posting info about problem clients one day then the next day it was just gone...
thanks so much!!
Provider Buzz was never owned by P411... she addressed this at one point, but I'd have to really dig to find it.
Really? the site seemed to be built the same exact way.. Funny I thought it really was a part of the their site.
So who was Provider buzz owned by then?

Even if it were a partnership/or a hyperlink p411 would of had some notion to what happened to them... that website seemed to be tied into theirs.

Could be wrong but just wondering.......

Provider Buzz was never owned by P411... she addressed this at one point, but I'd have to really dig to find it. Originally Posted by GracePreston
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2015, 05:59 PM
I use p411 almost exclusively for scheduling appointments and find it invaluable. I utilize the local ad area to keep an eye out for touring girls coming through. To me, anything that decreases the spam ads in those areas is a good thing from the client's perspective.

I don't like the lack of specific menu items but what can they do? The law is the law, I'm just happy the site is still there in the first place personally. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
This has come up several times and I think you have the best summary of the situation.

I use P411 for screening, reviews for menus.
From what I understood, Gina gave the owner permission to use her database program.... the site is gone, and from what I understand is not coming back.
I use p411 almost exclusively for scheduling appointments and find it invaluable. I utilize the local ad area to keep an eye out for touring girls coming through. To me, anything that decreases the spam ads in those areas is a good thing from the client's perspective. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
If the OP is counting, count me as 1 more just like Spice.
I'm counting, mostly to myself.

I had heard nothing but negativity from clients and providers recently concerning this topics, so it is good to see that they aren't the norm, just the most vocal.

I agree with Spice and the others that followed, p411 for screening and review sites for menus. A lot of people don't seem to want to put much effort into things, though.