Review: Father Cat takes a long drive to visit sister Kristine

With over 1400 views she may need a second phone just to keep up with calls.
With over 1400 views she may need a second phone just to keep up with calls. Originally Posted by catbanger
She did say her phone started to blow up a couple days ago, and said she couldn't figure out why. I text her back saying, I had no idea
Now if we can get her price down a few bucks.

And to all those Baptist hoe, Father Cat is good for business, I doubt this hoe has made so much in her life.
she must be responding to a lot of you fuckers, it takes her 20 minutes to answer my texts.
she must be responding to a lot of you fuckers, it takes her 20 minutes to answer my texts. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Maybe if her pussy swells up she'll start selling that ass hole.
She is a little desperate. Knocked down price to 125
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2016, 08:27 AM
She is a little desperate. Knocked down price to 125 Originally Posted by needingmilking
I wouldn't call it desperate yet
We need to drive that price on down.
nice find she needs to get that price and that ass in line and she'll really start cranking in the $$
Haha, I know Kristy, been doing stuff with her for years! I should post a review of my last encounter.

But $150? She'll take $100 every time. Hell, even less when she's desperate. She often texts me begging me for $60.
she just responded $80
This ho (Kristine) can be reached at 469-769-0585, text only. In case anyone wants some good, cheap (and Catholic, if that's your thing) fun.
Hey what is her name. I couldn't figure out who y'all are talking about. Still trying to figure out navigation on this site. Thanks
Her name is hoe and this is a very old thread.
link did not work for me, freaken website does not have a search button. looked thru 56 pages, no dice.