Lido Adult Theater??

Only time I've been to a adult book store was while visiting Houston when I first joined eccie, ended up getting blown by 2 Latinas that worked there, I gave the pipe to one of them. I've never read any action like this in Dallas Originally Posted by BLM69
There's action to be had in Dallas. One of the easier spots closed down; so now it seems to be mostly non-hobby couples playing around. For a while Bliss's Ladies Night was fire.
I remember going to Lidos over 15 years ago and seeing ALL the rooms being on the tv monitor for guy in the front to see. The cameras were facing everyone and I never got how two or three guys would just be chilling on the couch watching movies together.

Use to shoot the shit with him and never saw any action going on in the monitor
I'd love to go this Sat night and take a $pecial lady. send me a msg. Tried to do, ISO, but no luck.
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2021, 05:05 PM
I'd love to go this Sat night and take a $pecial lady. send me a msg. Tried to do, ISO, but no luck. Originally Posted by billygoat
Plenty of special ladies walking the area outside these places, eager to get fed and please, these ladies here are lazy and will want personal information, don't waste your time
I haven't seen any ladies walking around outside the theater. I'd love to go again, just need a date. It's been a long time, it used to be big fun.
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2021, 10:53 PM
I haven't seen any ladies walking around outside the theater. I'd love to go again, just need a date. It's been a long time, it used to be big fun. Originally Posted by billygoat
They don't walk right in front, I'll guarantee you'll find some in the area, it's a hot zone for street walkers. There use to be a young busty blonde that would hang out at the macdonald's/gas station right up the street when I would stop by for lunch, across the highway on the side street, I seen some talent a few weeks ago
There use to be a few ladies that drove around that area between Mockingbird Video (now closed) and the NFA down the road. I haven't seen them lately, but I don't go trolling around as much.
I love those private rooms at NFA as well. Lots of good fun playtime.