OBAMA THREATENS ISRAEL: DO AS I SAY OR I WILL SHOOT DOWN YOUR WARPLANES !

Complete horseshit. Not one even tiny little chance that the United States is going to down an Israeli warplane.....under any circumstances.

Total fucking lying bullshit from our resident fucking liar: Whirlytard.
USS Liberty you being a sailor should have known that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, I knew a guy in St. Joseph who was on the Liberty and the year was 1967. You should have known that. I also met Lloyd Mark Bucher from the USS Pueblo and a crew member (who is still alive ) in St. Joseph when he came to speak at Mo West.
I have missed all the headlines associated with President Obama's threat to shoot down Israeli warplanes.

Whirliar....can you fill us in on the most recent developments here?

You fucking lying sack of shit.
Yes, I knew a guy in St. Joseph who was on the Liberty and the year was 1967. You should have known that. I also met Lloyd Mark Bucher from the USS Pueblo and a crew member (who is still alive ) in St. Joseph when he came to speak at Mo West. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

What a remarkable coincidence that you were able to meet both of those two gentlemen in a backwater shithole like St. Joseph. You are astonishingly personally connected to these events giving you a deeper perspective on their true historical meaning.

Fucking dunce.
JD was one of the original Pony Express riders working out of St Joe prior to his Navy experience.
SPAM