Might as well put it out there...

I don't really care what he thinks at this point. If he was the least bit concerned, he would show it Originally Posted by brittanystar
Shuda put a cover on it. IJS.
Shuda put a cover on it. IJS. Originally Posted by illuminati
Thanks
Awesome, congrats!
Babies are blessings and covers don't always work. Conceived my first Son while in college, cover broke while in doggie and didn't know it. He is now in college at age 17 with full ride b/c he graduated in the top 5% of his class. Never married his mom as she is bat shit crazy but we did our best to not show any relationship issues to our child. I just cannot wait though at this point to right my final child support check!!!!

All you haters that cant say anything nice just don't say anything at all.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by illuminati
Dont be ugly. You are not a client, or even potential client, of mine. Therefore this is completely irrelevant to you. Please take your immaturity to another forum
I know you posted this thread to inform potential clients. But I have to ask a few questions in general of the ladies that get pregnant.

If this is your profession, why do you put yourself in situation like this? I mean your body is your money maker, why damage it?

Why rely on only one form of bc? Would make sense to use the pill and a condom.

Is there a moral issue of providing when pregnant?

Not directed to ladies who had babies then started this profession, but the ladies that get pregnant while in this profession.

just curious. It's sad the father isn't standing up to take care of you. If it was my child I would support the mother to where she wouldn't have to continue this, at least while pregnant.
Brittany, you are brave for taking this publicly and for taking on motherhood, I'm not a client so I'm not WKing, just wanted to say your a brave woman. I wish you all the best.

IB
  • tp161
  • 09-23-2015, 07:28 PM
I know you posted this thread to inform potential clients. But I have to ask a few questions in general of the ladies that get pregnant.

If this is your profession, why do you put yourself in situation like this? I mean your body is your money maker, why damage it?

Not directed to ladies who had babies then started this profession, but the ladies that get pregnant while in this profession.

just curious. It's sad the father isn't standing up to take care of you. If it was my child I would support the mother to where she wouldn't have to continue this, at least while pregnant. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
You did not just bring up morality on a fuck board did you?

It's sad the father isn't standing up to take care of you. If it was my child I would support the mother to where she wouldn't have to continue this, at least while pregnant. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
I think that is a complete crock of shit.

If a provider calls you and says "Guess what I think you might be a Baby daddy" your first instinct will be to start paying her bills?

Like hell you would. Along with STD's pregnancy is one of the unfortunate risks of hobbying.

I wish the OP much strength and luck with her new situation but I am at a complete loss as to why so many phony congratulations are being dolled out.

Since when is a provider getting knocked up a thing to celebrate? Sex selling Mommy doesn't win. Hobby Baby doesn't win and Baby Daddy sure as fuck doesn't win.
Every single one of you congratulating fuckers would be shitting bricks if you thought it might actually be yours.

I seriously doubt we'll be seeing any congratulations by mongers who reviewed her 8-11 weeks ago.
Every single one of you congratulating fuckers would be shitting bricks if you thought it might actually be yours. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I'm immuned, as I had a vas 10 years ago

Wind, life happens and sometimes a little empathy is in order...even on a fuck board.

just curious. It's sad the father isn't standing up to take care of you. If it was my child I would support the mother to where she wouldn't have to continue this, at least while pregnant. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Get off her back. People have sex, they get pregnant. There are as many reasons for getting into or staying in this profession as there are people who enter it. And nobody is looking for judgment or advice on a message board dedicated to arranging playtime and reviewing it once you've had it.
I'm immuned, as I had a vas 10 years ago

Wind, life happens and sometimes a little empathy is in order...even on a fuck board. Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I agree however my comment didn't lack empathy. It lacked insincerity.

I wished the OP both strength and luck with the new life situation because both actually apply and will be greatly needed.

Pregnancy in the hobby is not an example of "life happens". It's one of the many predictable eventual consequences of selling sex for a living.

That's no judgement. It's pure reality. A child will be born without a father and with a mother who sells sex to pay the bills. This innocent life already has two strikes against it before it even makes it into the world.

No hobbyist has the right to judge another but I won't start spewing phony congratulations when everyone knows that hobby pregnancies are nothing to celebrate especially when the biggest victim is the child. It makes me sick that it is taken so lightly so often.
I didnt mean for this to turn so dramatic. I was simply informing my clients/potential clients.
For those who dont know me, I have 3 beautiful children already, and a fourth wont "damage" my body any more than it is. I was on the depo shot. With clients, I do use condoms...and the couple I have gone bb with, I use spermicide and/or morning-after pill. I know who the father is. Hes not a client. Hes been my best friend for many years. He would absolutely support me financially IF I needed it...but our situation is complicated, and I am very stubborn and hard-headed. And he...well, he is very self-centered. Also, this is not my only source of income. I do have a real job that I work every day. I am very early in my pregnancy right now...Im sure once things progress, I will take a break from here.
Good night everyone. And thank you IB for your kind words
Wind, I'm saying if I'm having a real relationship with a woman who is a provider, that I bb on a regular basis then I would take care of her. Not a client/ provider relationship.
I was not intending on hurting you Brittany, just too curious sometimes. I should have waiting a month and started a thread about it. It's just very interesting, these type of situations.