Citing 'serious issues,' Dallas police chief overhauls vice unit, reassigns 20 officers

The city of Dallas is BROKE. They shouldn't be but they cant afford to pay police and the fire fighters pensions. They are going to go after low hanging fruit. Taking large federal and state grants for prostitution and collecting from johns. Fines can be in the 1000s. Plus it will look like they are cleaning up the city. With this new police chief and Dallas looking for money the party could be over in Dallas
no money in busting drug addicts has a matter a fact it cost the city money for them to sit in jail but a John who make 100k a year they will just write him a ticket and he will pay easy money
Get her drunk and into a Uber
Get her drunk and into a Uber Originally Posted by dallasfan
BRILLIANT!!!

I've got a few trolls I'm going to take out drinking....
I think the last thing Dallas wants is to flood the DA's office and the courts with a bunch of prostitution related issues that no one gives a rats ass about. Originally Posted by ahab11

I get the feeling the new chief might.
I think the last thing Dallas wants is to flood the DA's office and the courts with a bunch of prostitution related issues that no one gives a rats ass about. Originally Posted by ahab11

I think the new chief might....