Do You Ladies Do Research...

P411 has a place to provide your likes and preferences, but I've only had one provider ever mention it. Originally Posted by bullet0122
Very important to at least me....if i get a p411 then im looking at the likes and dislikes.....if you please him good enough then you know you got a regular
or at least a good review, well damm maybe just someone that will comment on your stupid jokes on board!!!
  • bbkid
  • 10-13-2010, 12:21 PM
did I mention that I'm hung like a field mouse? Originally Posted by boardman
Actually no, you've never mentioned it. But, I already knew - Brooke told me.
....if you please him good enough then you know you got a regular Originally Posted by babydollsnow

I fucking LOVE that statement!!! And damn sure wish more providers would think and act the same!!!

That could not possibly be said any better! Well said BDS!

JaD
Very important to at least me....if i get a p411 then im looking at the likes and dislikes.....if you please him good enough then you know you got a regular
or at least a good review, well damm maybe just someone that will comment on your stupid jokes on board!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Ah ha ha ha, stop it Snow you're killing me here. TFF.
I encourage new providers when attempting to book an initial session to check out my profile. About 1/2 do and the ones that do...say they were glad to have done it. Get's them in the mooooood.
Actually no, you've never mentioned it. But, I already knew - Brooke told me. Originally Posted by bbkid
Yeah, she told me about that.
She said during a session she was trying to get your pee pee up and said "damn, even boardman is bigger than you"

Just don't tell raphael, He'll get jealous. A latina I saw recently told me he was hung like a mano de marionetas, whatever that is????
I've been trying to get in BDS pants for a while now but I thing BM and DH have been cockblocking me lol
EA, man,
You give me way too much credit.
But thancks anyway!!!
I'm 5'9, 325#, I have one hazel eye and one brown one, thin lips and a unibrow.
When I smile my lips curl and my nose kind of flares a little too much so I look like a stallion catching the whiff of a mare in heat in the next pasture.
Teeth and all! Originally Posted by boardman
That's HOT!
I'm starting to wear you down, huh?
A serenade?

ahem, ugh *cough, cough*

If I said you had a beautiful body
would you buy me a subway?

BTW DED this is not a hi-jack. I'm just showing these guys how to impress the hotties!!! That was the point of the thread wasn't it?
I had a provider research me once before a session......I am still waiting for her to get back with me.
Can you send me your p411 ID ... I'd like to get to know you a little better. It'd be fun.

It would be great if eccie had something like that for male members. I would like to know more about a clients likes and dislikes and hobbies (non-sexual) before meeting him.

That would make it a little more like meeting a friend or a blind date verus a client. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
OK you asked for it for real so here it is:

boardman's P411 profile

Pay special attention to the anatomy section....

boardman's P411 profile
Originally Posted by boardman
If you think I'm reading all that ... you need to get to know me a little better
If you think I'm reading all that ... you need to get to know me a little better Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Maybe so.....But, even though you knew better you still clicked on it hoping, just hoping......