Providers. Do you ever set people up?

Recently, I had a Regular I introduced to another Provider.
For many reasons I thought they may be more compatible.
However, neither was interested and the end result was I have chosen to not see him anymore, for reasons I won't list....

The Hobby is really all about variety anyway.........
Originally Posted by berkleigh
so, if you care to generally share....

attempting to understand.

since neither was interested, did they not meet?

if they did, was not seeing him anymore a result of their interaction [he did something weird/bad].

if they didnt or they did, was it a result of something he did outside that interaction?

just curious......
[QUOTE=pmdelites;1051762294]so, if you care to generally share....

attempting to understand.

since neither was interested, did they not meet?
Yes, they did.

if they did, was not seeing him anymore a result of their interaction [he did something weird/bad].

Neither one was interested in seeing eachother...

if they didnt or they did, was it a result of something he did outside that interaction?

Yes.
Bottom line is he was beginning to get too involved.
I hesitated, but partly my fault because I tend to get personable sometimes and it's misleading.
I tried to correct him on it and explain that outside the Hobby, I was fresh out of a relationship, one that was recently very public here on the Board.
He seemed to be listening to what I was saying, just not comprehending it.
Furthermore, he had the audacity to TRY and override my opinion and continue to bullshit and dictate what I need in my Life.

There were some awkward texts, 2 inappropriate gifts that made me uncomfortable and then he began to over-stay his welcome, after an appointment, quite often.

By me introducing him to someone else, I figured they may be more compatible for eachother but I was wrong.
Neither was interested after meeting.

So, I cut ties.
I've had to do this a few times because there is too much involvement.
Whether it's been a Provider Friend or Client(s).

I will own up to the blame because sometimes, it is my fault for mixing it.
I genuinely liked those individuals but I had to make the best decision for me.
Business wise and Personal.

It's very hard in this business to keep things separate when you connect with people.
Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.
...That's Life

• fawn
  • 10-22-2012, 07:00 AM
<wants to be in Fawns toy collection someday Originally Posted by ocho cinco
You can be in my toy collection any day baby....
Us gents know who we want to see. If a lady suggests "hey go see so and so provider" it comes off like ur losing interest and you probably don't need his money imho It's one thing if the gent says hey anybody else you would reccommend or do doubles with but the other way around I think it is a mistake.