Crazy Thought About Muslims

Did I say that? At least you didn't try and add Hitler to the list, since he was decidedly NOT an atheist. Why do you try and group everyone under the same umbrella? I vote democrat, so I must be in love with every democrat and every thing they ever do. I'm an atheist, so you lump me in with those degenerate human beings you mentioned. Why? Step outside your box and try critical thinking for once. I know you're a troll, but there's a human being behind the computer. Try and be one sometime. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes, that is what you, the atheist, said when you superciliously posted a denigrating remark connecting believers to atrocities, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
They need to spray the whole fucking area with pig fat. Originally Posted by Seedy
After they spray the whole area with SPECTRE gunfire.
They fight each other for power, wealth and territory as they have for thousands of years before we needed oil.

They fight us because we threaten to take away their slaves and that way of life as a muslim. We of all people should know what will happen if you try to take away somebody's slaves.
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 06:32 PM
They fight each other for power, wealth and territory as they have for thousands of years before we needed oil.

They fight us because we threaten to take away their slaves and that way of life as a muslim. We of all people should know what will happen if you try to take away somebody's slaves. Originally Posted by nwarounder
No one is fighting you chickenshit.
No one is fighting you chickenshit. Originally Posted by shanm
You living under a rock? Or up Obama's ass? Either way, you are blind or haven't read the news in a couple of decades. Google "Americans beheaded" and "ISIS flag over the white house" and educate yourself, before speaking in public.
You living under a rock? Or up Obama's ass? Either way, you are blind or haven't read the news in a couple of decades. Google "Americans beheaded" and "ISIS flag over the white house" and educate yourself, before speaking in public. Originally Posted by nwarounder
The guy who said it, is dead. Goddamn that Obama. He's a bad motherfucker.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1704...ouse-hes-dead/
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 07:26 PM

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1704...ouse-hes-dead/ Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1704...ouse-hes-dead/ Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I gladly, and openly applause all, including Obama for every muslim killed at the hands of our military. But you are seriously delusional if you think it is over because of one dead peon muslim. There are a bunch of crazy fuckers right behind him stepping up to the plate and they must be killed as well.
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 08:29 PM
I gladly, and openly applause all, including Obama for every muslim killed at the hands of our military. But you are seriously delusional if you think it is over because of one dead peon muslim. There are a bunch of crazy fuckers right behind him stepping up to the plate and they must be killed as well. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Welcome to bigot land. IB Hankering will be your guide.
Welcome to bigot land. IB Hankering will be your guide. Originally Posted by shanm
Giving praise to Obama's killings now makes one a bigot? That seems like a sudden reversal from your previous posts.
Welcome to bigot land. IB Hankering will be your guide. Originally Posted by shanm
He will either be your guide or you will be a grubered, odumbo minion. Something, something, musselman, something, something, hitler, something grubered minion
Welcome to bigot land. IB Hankering will be your guide.
Originally Posted by shanm
You're a real fart smeller, shamman.

He will either be your guide or you will be a grubered, odumbo minion. Something, something, musselman, something, something, hitler, something grubered minion Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're *guide* has left you behind, in the dark and going in circles, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.