Will we finally ban hammers? Scissors ?

This was a buttfuck session gone wrong.

Ace, I'm the last person in this forum who will ever RTM anything and any admin or mod are more than welcome to verify that fact. Can you say the same? I don't play that bitch game that so many people in here play. Everyone is more than welcome to insult me all they want and I 100% assure you that I will never RTM it because I simply don't care enough to do so.

Anyway, I was hoping that you would actually explain what the topic is though just to clarify to those of us not in the know so that we don't get points for being off topic.
Ace, I'm the last person in this forum who will ever RTM anything and any admin or mod are more than welcome to verify that fact. Can you say the same? I don't play that bitch game that so many people in here play. Everyone is more than welcome to insult me all they want and I 100% assure you that I will never RTM it because I simply don't care enough to do so.

Anyway, I was hoping that you would actually explain what the topic is though just to clarify to those of us not in the know so that we don't get points for being off topic. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Have a great day
This mod is having a chilling effect on the conversation.

Conversations have to able to roam freely. This is more like a college dissertation. Dry, to the specific point, and usually uninteresting.
Everyone seems to be acknowledging they are off topic.

But if it were Trump replying, he would immediately start whining about a rigged and stolen election. And for that, he has been shut down and hung up on several times, even on the air.
Since Nancy can easily be raised in this topic ( I hope ) Just a quick comment.

I wonder if Nancy will see a "spark of divinity" in the man that assaulted her husband like the "spark of divinity" she found in MS13 gang members.
Since Nancy can easily be raised in this topic ( I hope ) Just a quick comment.

I wonder if Nancy will see a "spark of divinity" in the man that assaulted her husband like the "spark of divinity" she found in MS13 gang members. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Whataboutism from FOXholeforever.
In England (oops . . UK) it is illegal to carry about anything that has a cutting edge or point in public. Most anything else you can hit with is also is considered to be a "forbidden weapon".
Mod please close this Thread, I will use my Big Chief Tablet and #3 pencil next time. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
How is that different than your usual. I already asked the mod to end thread. So your point is moot. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

No reason to lock the thread. Yet

This mod is having a chilling effect on the conversation.

Conversations have to able to roam freely. This is more like a college dissertation. Dry, to the specific point, and usually uninteresting. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

When "conversations" stay on topic, there is no reason for Staff to intervene.

When members hijack a thread or begin/continue attacks or harassment of a Member in the Thread, that requires Staff to take action.

It's quite simple.

If you do not want Staff involvement in the Thread or this Forum, Post IAW the Guidelines.
This forum is an ever-evolving platform. I am glad to play a "smallish" part of that. Let's all get accustomed to it. We are not in charge. Let's adjust, ladies and gents.

#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

When members hijack a thread or begin/continue attacks or harassment of a Member in the Thread, that requires Staff to take action.

It's quite simple.

If you do not want Staff involvement in the Thread or this Forum, Post IAW the Guidelines. Originally Posted by biomed1
This forum is an ever-evolving platform. I am glad to play a "smallish" part of that. Let's all get accustomed to it. We are not in charge. Let's adjust, ladies and gents.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Is that on topic? If so ,how?
The fact that this thread has no discernable topic. That's how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbvgumQqDtQ

Your posts are becoming more clearer and clearer each time. I've done it with winn dixie when he started here. Just make sense if you want an audience. Sir.

It's quite simple.

If you do not want Staff involvement in the Thread or this Forum, Post IAW the Guidelines. Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you.

As Bolt stated, people should wait until posting so as not to regret it and ask for a takeback.