Please forgive me for coming off rude and hateful on boards

Have a good day folk's.It's going to be 50degree today Indiana
I won hundred dollars off a scatch off today
I won hundred dollars off a scatch off today Originally Posted by Fancylady
Good now you can afford to buy you a phone with spell check
Forgiven, is all that is needed.

It is very noble for you to have apologized to this crowd. I commend you for it. You are allowed to express yourself. Sometimes when you do, people disagree. At that point, you have a choice. Take the other person's comments for what they're worth. I think the best response for personal attacks is no response at all. You can't win and their words are meaningless, therefore worth nothing. You're doing very well at this now. Kudos!! Just let the ranters rant. You have already proven that you're better than they are. If they disagree, acknowledge their opinion and discuss it politely or ignore it. If you agree with them, enjoy their responses.

As far as this thread goes, you need to say nothing more. Your starter post said everything important. Not necessary, but nice, would be to acknowledge those who support. Everyone else is being rude and contemptuous.

Here's my ass served on a platter.
One person in particular is the rudest person I have encountered online. That's saying something. She is the most belligerent skank I have seen on the web. She hates "spelling police", because she can't spell, then she thinks she is the "grammar police" and using very bad grammar vehemently bashes others' English. She spews shit out of her keyboard and her ass; and probably out of her mouth and cunt. I wouldn't fuck her with Donald Trump's dick.

I have a T-shirt that says "I'm not arguing. I'm just explaining why I'm right!" Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
Why be a pussy just say it's me no need to be scared and skirt around the bullshit... That's the difference Im not scared to call bullshit but you can't even come out and admit it's me... I guess when your nutt sack fully developes you'll be able to say it...

I don't care that you can't handle me especially in a session there are others with a fully mature nutt sack who can.. So run along...

Dorfy is so rude I have the sads smh pathetic

I present myself the way works for me there is a certain group of men I market for sorry I don't get on here and blow smoke up your ass & hold your hand because you feel as if thats what I should do... You don't like me who cares & whining about it isn't going to change my feelings...
Clearly, there are two different people posting on this account. One illiterate person or a person that English is not their first language and a woman. Look, FancyLady, none of us were born yesterday and most of us have been in the game for a minute. We can sniff out the bullshit. Keep it movin'. Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
Im glad someone else recognized that lol
Could someone please move this thread to the "Who Gives A Shit Forum"???
Could someone please move this thread to the "Who Gives A Shit Forum"??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Good point who gives a shit forum.Pretty day Indiana
If it's that obvious, then I don't need to attach a name. Those who can't figure it out, don't need my posts to influence their attitude towards you. They will learn on their own.

Just to make you happy:

Dorthy Monroe (from now on aka Do_Mo_Ho) is a skank. Be sure to make her use two full body condoms sealed over her head and under her feet.

Do_Mo_Ho is the rudest person I have encountered online. That's saying something. Do_Mo_Ho is the most belligerent skank I have seen on the web. Do_Mo_Ho hates "spelling police", because she can't spell, then Do_Mo_Ho thinks she is the "grammar police" and using very bad grammar vehemently bashes others' English. Do_Mo_Ho spews shit out of her keyboard and her ass; and probably out of her mouth and cunt. I wouldn't fuck Do_Mo_Ho with Donald Trump' dick!
Yawn

Is that the best you can do

Im a paid ho get it right & ive never denied I couldn't spell

Be original

I wouldn't want you to fuck me with winky that already had penitrated your ass either... sorry
Could someone please move this thread to the "Who Gives A Shit Forum"??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I agree for the most part. The whole thread should be trashed, except for the thread starter and those posts that were positive. My posts should be part of the trash.

Shame on all of us that fueled the fire.
If it's that obvious, then I don't need to attach a name. Those who can't figure it out, don't need my posts to influence their attitude towards you. They will learn on their own.

Just to make you happy:

Dorthy Monroe (from now on aka Do_Mo_Ho) is a skank. Be sure to make her use two full body condoms sealed over her head and under her feet.

Mmmm k

Do_Mo_Ho is the rudest person I have encountered online. That's saying something. Do_Mo_Ho is the most belligerent skank I have seen on the web. Do_Mo_Ho hates "spelling police", because she can't spell, then Do_Mo_Ho thinks she is the "grammar police" and using very bad grammar vehemently bashes others' English. Do_Mo_Ho spews shit out of her keyboard and her ass; and probably out of her mouth and cunt. I wouldn't fuck Do_Mo_Ho with Donald Trump' dick! Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
Mmmmk

Just to make you happy:

Do_Mo_Ho is the rudest person I have encountered online. That's saying something. Do_Mo_Ho is the most belligerent skank I have seen on the web. Do_Mo_Ho hates "spelling police", because she can't spell, then Do_Mo_Ho thinks she is the "grammar police" and using very bad grammar vehemently bashes others' English. Do_Mo_Ho spews shit out of her keyboard and her ass; and probably out of her mouth and cunt. I wouldn't fuck Do_Mo_Ho with Donald Trump' dick! Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
I don't know any of you but how would you know about Dorothy if you have no fucking reviews zero, zilch.. You just sound like a online troll to me

I don't know any of you but how would you know about Dorothy if you have no fucking reviews zero, zilch.. You just sound like a online troll to me

Originally Posted by burkalini
He was attempting to be awesome its ok
Posting taint photos always helps people understand.
Posting taint photos always helps people understand. Originally Posted by pyramider
He doesn't deserve those