“My phone died”

I'm convinced that part of the "update" iPhones get is the self destruct codes when the phone is paid off or out of warranty. Thankful for my Android. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I am pretty well through with Mac. I have their computer. Their newer operating systems are less capable of actual work than they were 10 years ago. They made it to sync with iPhones and other devices. Aperture is gone and replaced with crappy Photos. Everything has to be 64-bit. They have created complications to put a lot of third party developers out of business. There was a lot of software in the past that can't be used anymore, and apple didn't even have anything to replace it with.
The only good computer development I have seen in the last several years is solid state drives.
I am pretty well through with Mac. I have their computer. Their newer operating systems are less capable of actual work than they were 10 years ago. They made it to sync with iPhones and other devices. Aperture is gone and replaced with crappy Photos. Everything has to be 64-bit. They have created complications to put a lot of third party developers out of business. There was a lot of software in the past that can't be used anymore, and apple didn't even have anything to replace it with.
The only good computer development I have seen in the last several years is solid state drives. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
My kids are all Mac people. They said exactly what you said. Today’s models are shit compared to what they were 10 years ago. I think part of it mis by design, and part of it is complacency and downright laziness with lack of creativity amongst the soy boys in Silicon Valley. That’s just IMO but what the hell do I know. I’m just a dinosaur stuck somewhere between the 80’s and 90’s lol.
Apple Care. It has saved me many times. ATT has a similar plan in which every device you have an account for is covered. I think it is 14.95 a month
Apple Care. It has saved me many times. ATT has a similar plan in which every device you have an account for is covered. I think it is 14.95 a month Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
Funny they didn’t offer that to me when I went into AT&T to buy my new 12 Pro Max yesterday. I would have signed up for it. I need to call them & get it added!
  • Sandy
  • 04-12-2021, 04:02 PM
gosh