In the hobby and have a smart phone? You may want to read this

What about web browsing? I've tried to research online if carriers track websites viewed and if that info is available to the account holder online or by request. Everything I've found says that its too much data to store and that as long as you clear cache cookies history on your phone you are good. To me that's better than a computer even though its slower.
Every single call you make is already tracked by your carrier. They have been doing that before there were cell phones. Texting had that feature instantly. And same with web browsing. The police can get that info with a simple supeona. This Carreir IQ thing actually sounds like they stream lined the process and gave you an off switch. So in a sense, it sounds like a good thing.
And also this...... And for only $184000 or our tax dollars...... If the link won't work just google KingFish System......

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/02...cellphone.html
You cannot hide, we are being tracked now. No privacy on the net, none at ALL. History of cell phone, email or web searches automatically go into a data base and is cached. You can delete history from your pc or phone, but its still out there, so relax. I know you, you know me we are one big family!