quality over quanity?

• S-Man
  • 07-22-2010, 01:41 PM
i ask this because a very good sb opportunity came up and i wanted a lil advice on whether better to see quality then quality.... Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Didn't one of your earlier ads mention you had a previous opportunity to be someone's SB? If this question regarding quality vs. quantity came up, remind yourself what conclusion you came up with.

Any ways, you may want to ask this question in ECCIE's equivalent of the HDH forum (Diamonds and Tuxedos).
  • T-Can
  • 07-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Brooke, I hope your not taking my posts serious. They aren't meant to be!
  • CDL1
  • 07-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Quality over quantity is my vote
  • Surge
  • 07-22-2010, 04:12 PM
When I started in the hobby way back in the day...I remember I was out to see a different one every time out! In fact, my first two years there was only one or two providers I saw on a repeat basis.

But as time has gone by, I noticed the connections I was getting in some of my encounters and the ones that I "clicked" with I would see again and again. Now, every so often I will still see some strange, but I'm still inclined to call one of my top 5 girls if I need a guarnteed mind-blowing time!

i just came ......

brookie Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
alot?

Using my trademark "meh" is grounds for punishment, woman! Game on! Have at thee!!

Oh, hi, Brookbackmountain. Originally Posted by Neotek
WTF does "meh" mean anyway?

I like quantity of quality. I went over a year one time without seeing the same girl twice. I think it was just because i hadn't met the right ones yet.
Meh=indifference or something similar to that, monk.
See I had posted something, changed my mind and filled in the space with "meh" because I really didn't care one way or the other. Both are good. So yes, meh.
@ Neotek~No, have at Thee! whatcha gonna do about that?
i just came ......

brookie Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Gosh Brooke, I may have to go room to room with you sometime.