Providers with face pics.

I personally don't have issues not showing my face, and find that most are pleasantly surprised when they meet me. I mean us girls go in totally blind

Every provider I've met who didn't show their face was pretty. We make a living out of this. If we had a busted face, no teeth, were crosseyed, etc, we would not be surviving in this industry Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
I agree with Sofia, and Grace. The guys are always surprised, although I do show my face. If I had to do it again, I never would have though. I am not exactly the girl next door that blends in. I totally get why ladies don't show their face, and as one lady mentioned why face pics are not distributed privately. Unfortunately there are bad people, people we are not even aware of as existing that are out to hurt us and destroy us. It is sad. Most are truly nice people having fun, but we find it difficult to navigate who has what intentions.

And to the OP, you are an anomaly. Go to any local watering hole, and sit back and watch... the guys will go for the girls with the most busted face because they have a nice body. Good thing there is something for everyone in this biz. lol
I don't have a problem with ladies not showing face pics.
It adds to the anticipation.
A face pic, can only hurt you outside our little community and since pics flow freely around
the internet, it probably isn't wise.
And to the OP, you are an anomaly. Go to any local watering hole, and sit back and watch... the guys will go for the girls with the most busted face because they have a nice body. Good thing there is something for everyone in this biz. lol Originally Posted by Holly Love
SO true! Or because they are good flirts-- which essentially makes them think they've got what they need.
Great example.
I don't have a problem with ladies not showing face pics.
It adds to the anticipation.
A face pic, can only hurt you outside our little community and since pics flow freely around
the internet, it probably isn't wise. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
Agreed! I prefer showing it in person.
I show my face and I have no problems with it, but I also understand the women who Dont. That's the great thing in this industry/ hobby is there's something for everyone. (No matter what that something is, rather it be the face or something more taboo) I'm glad some of you do show appreciation for your likes and not only your dislikes. Oxo
[QUOTE=Holly Love;1055142559And to the OP, you are an anomaly. Go to any local watering hole, and sit back and watch... the guys will go for the girls with the most busted face because they have a nice body. Good thing there is something for everyone in this biz. lol[/QUOTE]

Anomaly? I doubt it. I think you missed the point of my post, though. I never suggested that you won't survive in this industry unless you post pictures of your face. I even alluded to the point that you made; some guys will fuck anything. But there are some, myself included, that rarely see girls unless they know, or have a good idea of what they look like going in. Facial attraction can make or break a session for me. You girls "go into this blind". That's true, but. then again, you are not the ones paying for the experience. So, again, simply put; I completely understand those providers who choose not to post pictures of their faces or even provide private ones. Regrettably, I will likely not see them. I can live with the loss. And trust me, I am not alone. But, like you said, "Good thing there is something for everyone in this biz"
I agree with Sofia, and Grace. The guys are always surprised, although I do show my face. If I had to do it again, I never would have though. I am not exactly the girl next door that blends in. I totally get why ladies don't show their face, and as one lady mentioned why face pics are not distributed privately. Unfortunately there are bad people, people we are not even aware of as existing that are out to hurt us and destroy us. It is sad. Most are truly nice people having fun, but we find it difficult to navigate who has what intentions.

And to the OP, you are an anomaly. Go to any local watering hole, and sit back and watch... the guys will go for the girls with the most busted face because they have a nice body. Good thing there is something for everyone in this biz. lol Originally Posted by Holly Love
Isn't that the truth?
I show it vaguely and only to give an idea of facial contours (lips, nose eyes) I feel there is too much to lose on my end if recognized in the civie world. But much props to the ladies who are carefree and bold enough to post face pics...I must say, I enjoy looking at those pics too
Anomaly? I doubt it. I think you missed the point of my post, though. I never suggested that you won't survive in this industry unless you post pictures of your face. I even alluded to the point that you made; some guys will fuck anything. But there are some, myself included, that rarely see girls unless they know, or have a good idea of what they look like going in. Facial attraction can make or break a session for me. You girls "go into this blind". That's true, but. then again, you are not the ones paying for the experience. So, again, simply put; I completely understand those providers who choose not to post pictures of their faces or even provide private ones. Regrettably, I will likely not see them. I can live with the loss. And trust me, I am not alone. But, like you said, "Good thing there is something for everyone in this biz" Originally Posted by daty/o
I guess my writing took on a tone of it's own. I was paying you a compliment Sweet Pea. In the end you may be the type of client that we will have the most fun and chemistry with.
What does her taint look like?
I guess my writing took on a tone of it's own. I was paying you a compliment Sweet Pea. In the end you may be the type of client that we will have the most fun and chemistry with. Originally Posted by Holly Love
Sorry. Anomaly starts with a and has the same number of letters as Asshole. I just ass-umed. My bad. Thank you for the support.
I show my face and I have no problems with it, Originally Posted by cason25
I don't have any problems with it either. Here's my favorite on your showcase:

image.jpg
I will show my face, no problem...lately its been my best feature...
Knowing how anxious i get sometimes not being able to see the gentleman's face that I am meeting, I can understand how the hobbyist would want to see the ladies faces first. Pleasant surprises can be a good thing too, but privacy is hard once your face is out there
I don't mind showing everything either. This is all I do, and most people in my life know what I do.
So it doesn't bother me to show my face. I like the guys to know who they're coming to visit.
I don't mind showing my face. It is pretty... And I'm pretty open about my sex life