Damn you and your hot avatar sir.

• Surge
  • 03-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Surge has the hottest and mostest, I believe. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Thanks Prolongus!

I work hard in finding them...

Rachel Starr has inspired me from the very beginning...I'm an assman...and she has one of the best asses i have seen!

• HG
  • 03-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Damn I guess I will have to change my avatar
  • HG
  • 03-21-2011, 08:29 AM
How about this one

Thanks Prolongus!

I work hard in finding them...

Rachel Starr has inspired me from the very beginning...I'm an assman...and she has one of the best asses i have seen!

Originally Posted by Surge
And I get an up close and personal feel of it tomorrow IN THE FLESH!
Actually this is my AZZ. I have to shave it once a day and tan and use lotion but I could see how you could mistake it for Alyssa Nicole's.
And I get an up close and personal feel of it tomorrow IN THE FLESH! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I predict fun, more fun, lotsa fun, awesome fun, hot feckin fun, spurtin fun, gushing fun...

Hell, just lotsa fun...
Azzlover, you sir, have a beautiful ass.
See? This is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about! (Some of you guys do have hot asses tho'.)
I keep changing mine, but it's only different photos of the same woman. A woman that I wish I could reeeaaallly mangle. But the ladies on eccie are just as good.
Guilty as charged but, looking at it again...yeah, I think I'll keep it!
And I get an up close and personal feel of it tomorrow IN THE FLESH! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
And we expect a quality review from you, young lady!

Sorry for the confusion, but I am a man.
I just chose an avatar that described my condition,.....no not dried up and left for dead, HORNY!!! Originally Posted by mmcqtx

LMFAO!!!
I'm going to start treating guys with women as their avatars LIKE women. I'm going to tell them how fine they are and that I want to hit it. Do they see AA, etc.

Shit's gotten out of hand. One step above crossdressing, IMO.