Unusual Gift Received/Given

Omg I just spit my coke zero all over my keyboard.

Hey Pyramider- Im handing out free TAINT for the holidays...Ho Ho Ho come N get it!

I am actually giving 50/discounts to those who bring in toys for my Toy Drive this winter. NOT ADULT TOYS....children's toys!!

The weirdest thing anyone's ever left me was a turd on my bed. Yep, long story, Im sure he didn't mean to....it was pretty awkward (and yuk). Just ask KennedyLayne, lol, she was there too! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
OK!!...and with that I'm now going to vomit.

I did
  • Tetas
  • 11-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Sorry people...I gotta hear the story!
How do you shit in someones bed, not know or not care???
I personally love it when a guy goes out of his way to bring any type of gift, because it shows how thoughtful and kind he is to actually ready my bios on ECCIE and P411 and bring me something he knows I will like, even though it's totally uncessesary. It means a lot if he reads the bios that I put a lot of time and effort into writing, because we have a better time if we know each other a little, but even if it's a gift that's not on my bios I still am very touched because he went out of his way to bring me something. And chances are, he will get all kinds of extras during the session just for being so thoughtful. And every knows I love cats and if he brings a toy or treat for my kitty, he will be AMPLY rewarded. But the usual gifts of wine, flowers and chocolates are great too. But absolutely not required. I still give the ultimate GFE to every client who comes to my home.

But my absolute favorites are a pair of $300 sunglasses from a client that took me to the mall for lunch last summmer and my cheap sunglasses had broken and he knew the sun hurt my eyes. The generosity and kindness almost made me cry. I've never had top of the line sunglasses. And just yesterday, my client noticed my ancient old gigantic fat TV in my bedroom, went to Target after the session and came back with a brand new Wi Fi Hi Def 32' flatscreen. Wow! Just because he knows I like to stay up late and watch TV while online with my laptop in bed, and he knew that old TV didn't have long to live. I have the best clients in the world and I appreciate them with all my heart.

ADD SOME SPICE TO YOUR LIFE WITH A YUMMY TASTE OF GINGER--HOT AND SPICY BUT SWEETER THAN SUGER

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100363

https://www.preferred411.com/P78204
Wait a minute ... there is other info other than the photos on icky and p411? Now where would that info be hiding?

Hey Pyramider- Im handing out free TAINT for the holidays...Ho Ho Ho come N get it!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Well its about time ... Count me in IP. Would that be all the taint you can eat?
I do woodworking as a hobby and have made small gifts such as handmade pens, wine stoppers, etc. The ladies seemed to appreciate that they were handmade.

I like the idea of the 1 oz silver coins . . . they could be a valuable tip in the future.
Two 40oz German spiced beers.
I don't drink beer and the thought of spices being added makes me sick.
Still waiting for one of the Bare Back Boys on here to says he was presented with a "John Baby".
I had on my p411 profile that I like sun flowers and bud light. Well this came came one time and brought me a package of sun flower seeds too eat and a 40 can of bud light.
I've given pet treats, wine, candy AND I'm pretty sure both of our favorites several O's for both of us. I've been called a friend & given another name, got some candy back, some GREAT O's. Hmm I don't always give or get extras, tips or other wise, but some GREAT memories & stories along the way!
I've received and given gifts over the years. For discretion's sake I'll only say that a gift I gave was crinkly, plastic panties and they were warmly appreciated.

I've received T-Shirts, jewelry, candles, art, gift cards, nerd toys, faux fur throws,books, flowers and all sorts of other things. The most unusual gift I received was a small pouch of several Bhaisajya (Medicine Buddha) beads. They have spiritual meaning for me and so receiving them touched me deeply.
I know it's not odd or unique, but I have given numerous pieces of lingerie. I have also given chocolate. I make sure of the size first though and the ladies seem to enjoy it.
Pyramider - all the taint you can eat....gobble gobble baby!

Riday - you REALLY don't want to know!