The Uvalde massacre is the direct result of Democratic policy’s

Add up all the populations of the states in your list.

You could likely fit them all inside of Texas, from a population standpoint. There are likely more Republicans in Texas than there are people in most of those states. Shit, there are probably more Republicans in Harris county than there are people in Wyoming, and Harris County is purple at best.

Again, what is the source of your list?

I’ve got lots of wad left, buddy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You fire blanks, a lotta noise but nothing substantial. You never said anything about population. Why is the left, your side railing about the first Mexican born representative in the US House. Is it because she is Mexican, religious a birthing person, as YOUR people like to refer to MOTHER, or whatever idiotic thing they can sling against the wall?
You fire blanks, a lotta noise but nothing substantial. You never said anything about population. Why is the left, your side railing about the first Mexican born representative in the US House. Is it because she is Mexican, religious a birthing person, as YOUR people like to refer to MOTHER, or whatever idiotic thing they can sling against the wall? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Who are "YOUR people?"

And what Mexican rep are you talking about, and what is a religious a birthing person?

Again, you're meandering. I guess the only thing left to do is to put you on The List.

Now you've got nobody to play with.
Who are "YOUR people?"

And what Mexican rep are you talking about, and what is a religious a birthing person?

Again, you're meandering. I guess the only thing left to do is to put you on The List.

Now you've got nobody to play with. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don’t let the door slap on your ass on the way out
This message is hidden because oilfieldace is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because oilfieldace is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank God
This message is hidden because oilfieldace is on your ignore list.
This Thread is Closed as it has been so hijacked that cannot be saved.

Thread Closed