Hobby discretion....does it matter??

I am going to sound a little chauvinist here, but it should be up to the guy. If he has done a review, or he notes on a thread he had a good time with the lady, no problem. If not, there may be a reason he has not mentioned it in a more or less public forum. Originally Posted by Meerschaum
Again.....I agree 100%!!
Because (a) I don't have the kind of time to correspond with multiple women
(b) I thought I would start a topic that didn't involve "who is the best", but rather an actual, intellectual discussion which you are obviously butt-hurt about and I don't know why.

Thanks to everyone else who kept this rational. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
You have the time to respond to multiple posts here, so you do have the time to respond to multiple women. If discretion is such an issue, you could easily discreetly talk to the offender using the pm system.

Your last sentence makes no sense. Every post I've made in this thread has been rational. You may not like them, but they are quite rational.
You have the time to respond to multiple posts here, so you do have the time to respond to multiple women. If discretion is such an issue, you could easily discreetly talk to the offender using the pm system.

Your last sentence makes no sense. Every post I've made in this thread has been rational. You may not like them, but they are quite rational. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Responding to posts and correspondence are two totally different things.

Ever tried to get your references checked? Then you know what I mean. Responding to posts is much faster, and gets the point across without hurting feelings....which you apparently wanted me to do when you asked me to publicly bash them in your original post

It's not that I don't like your posts, I don't like you asking me to stir the shit pot and name names. Big difference. Please, respectfully move along if you aren't going to answer my OP.

Perhaps the actual issue is, you know exactly who I am referring to. IF I were to be referring to any ONE person, which I am not.
Dannie I tend to agree with you. I think discretion on the ladies part is key. Yes, we all know we are here to provide a service and the men are buying, but lets keep things classy. I don't discuss other clients during session and won't put an upcoming visit out in the open either. The men can post reviews or throw a name out on a thread, but I would never say hey," JoeShmoe I'll see ya tomorrow or last night was great." I guess it is all personal preference. The men, as well as we do, have enough info on the boards to choose and accept dates. I suggest both parties use it.
Guys with lives outside of the hobby appreciate discretion. It's the guys whose lives ARE the hobby that get off on hookers publicly blowing smoke up their ass.

I prefer all ass blowing to be done in private.
Dannie,

You've got at least 10 years on me and I've got 10 years on some of these gals - you've been doing this what 20 years? The hobby and rules are going to change - period. This us not a regulated industry with best practices - it's kind of lawless. Anyone can say anything and it's really none of your business unless they specifically talk about their time with YOU and YOU only.

Btw, why are you using one of my quotes in your signature line? Should I be flattered? I'm not, it's a little creepy - IT PLACES THE LOTION IN THE BASKET - yikes!

Here's a little thing you can quote me on:
Sometimes when a man "cheats" he actually upgrades. THAT SUCKS! That may leave the woman on the other end unable to forgive and move on. That may leave her ego busted and leave her with a score to settle.

In this case, please remove any reference to me on your profile. It's done, you'll never settle the score. I'm all lady, intelligent, beautiful and charming beyond your imagination - that eats at you and always will - your problem, not mine. Leave me alone!

Btw - here's a little quote of yours I quite enjoyed:
"He's not just a hobbyist to me, he's MY MAN"

1. Well he wasn't on that day (batts lashes)
2. Are you the co-owner listed on his mortgage and beneficiary on his life insurance? (winks)

Before hitting reply...consider this - THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! Stop spinning your head, no one is in the mood for green vomit today. Today many innocent civilians woke up without limb by no fault of their own, surely more important things can be talked about!
Good points here...I used to think it would be cool for the ladies to have "equal time bitching at us guys" (or glowing about us) but some of the posts mentioned here are making me rethink that. Besides, when a guy posts a negative review, chances are the Provider will defend herself in Co-Ed.

Glowing posts about a client from a Provider are seen as threADS, as well.

And...WTF, misspriss??
In this case, please remove any reference to me on your profile. It's done, you'll never settle the score. I'm all lady, intelligent, beautiful and charming beyond your imagination - that eats at you and always will - your problem, not mine. Leave me alone! Originally Posted by misspriss
Personally, I don't find anything about you even remotely charming. If that's what you were shooting for here, just some friendly advice, you came off pretty cunty instead.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-16-2013, 10:13 AM
What was a very valid and NEEDED discussion about hobby etiquette just turned into some
"back-channel brought forth" drama fest.

Now the point will truly be lost on those that need to learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

+1 Dannie.
Discretion is becoming two things...

A - a lost art
2- a wonderful screening tool for who to eliminate when they show a lack of it
4th - times have changed is no excuse

The nature of the board has not changed. Because we see more reports of cash n dash, bait n switch, robbery, beatings, are those now ok too? Same logic there, it happens more so it is the way of it.

You either choose to show class or you choose to be petty, hateful and vindictive. You choose to be discrete or you choose to not give a shit at your peril.

As to when it is no longer taboo, I would say if the gentleman openly reviews a lady the lady does not risk too much by commenting in public she enjoyed their time.

Mentioning beforehand, after an appointment , mentioning you saw someone without the aforementioned review is never cool in my opinion. Unless it is also now ok for me to kick you in the head?
Please don't post anything until I'm back; I'm going to the vending machine to get me some popcorn; Be back in 5.
Personally, I don't find anything about you even remotely charming. If that's what you were shooting for here, just some friendly advice, you came off pretty cunty instead. Originally Posted by addict
I agree, but I would get spanked for saying so, even though I LOVE that. Thank you.

For the record, I started working in clubs at 17. I've been "selling pussy" for far less time than Misspriss. If we are to go back to ASPD, since 2006. Misspriss and I are almost the same age. I'm not certain what the vendetta is, but she is not new. This is obvious from her posts. Just read a few and you'll know she's been around the block a time or twelve

Regardless, I am still interested in my original question, and appreciate those who have not hijacked the thread and try to turn it in a different direction.

Thank you to everyone for the valuable input; the others trying to stir the pot can suck me where it counts.
PM, OK, I've been thanked privately; UTR other than reviews.
Personally anyone can find me anything. I don't care - I don't know you.

I personally find these BS threads a form of bullying. Why do people want to attack others? If someone posts an ISO and you aren't looking for or responding to, why judge? Why call out others or dog pile? It's juvenile, really.

Recently many cases of kids committing suicide has surfaced in the news. We always think of how awful the bully children are and yes, that us true but where do they get that from? Adults!

I was bullied and faced atrocities beyond imagination. Gum in my hair, spit wads, all out felony physical assults - but at that time, there wasn't a name for it and I was pretty much on my own. I was once kicked in the back so hard I lost my breath and consciousness for a few minutes. I didn't deserve that, no one does.

I had immigrant parents who didn't understand American kids were not obedient and polite, they were animals. There wasn't even refuge or comfort at home.

From that, I'm grateful. I'm proud of myself for surviving a war zone most adults couldn't even deal with. I have a deep sense of self and believe in the power of 1.

There was a game people played at PE, no matter what sport - if a ball was involved, they threw it at me and it was PHYSICALLY painful. I'm no longer mad at my peers, I'm mad at the adults. The teachers who looked the other way. Shame on adults who put up with this and feed in to it, you know better.

I recently watched the documentary Bully and I felt incredibly sad for the kids who had taken their own life. I know what it feels like to think that time, those horrific people and the breakdown of your spirit - when it feels like it will never end. It does!

I won't let anyone put gum in my hair, no one on Eccie is going to dog pile and throw spit wads at me, I won't be kicked in the back. If I'm a c*nt, so be it.

Hit reply, say whatever you want...just know that your children go to school everyday and you never know what kids do and you never know what adults condone this. If you opened their bedroom door to find them hanging in the closet, you'd feel different. Of that, I assure you. Shame on the adults for allowing and setting such bad examples of how to treat other human beings.

I'll say it again, take my writings off your sig line and leave me the F$CK alone. I make no apologies for that.

Sincerely,
The Cunty Cunt

This post and a number of others of yours are way off track and beginning to get insulting. Cool off and get on track or leave it alone.
Torito
Dannie:

Agree 100% about the ladies who seem to think that publicly promoting who they've seen is good practice. But then again, there's no accounting for peoples intelligence or actions.

I'm not sure what's more ridiculous...a lady posting a who's who of her appointment diary, or the gents puffing out their chests acknowledging their trysts as well. In my book, it's easy to avoid that indiscretion...simply don't see the ladies that open up their appointment book here on Eccie.