Ladies: What scent do you like on a man?

My favorite all-time is an oldie but goodie... Kouros by Yves St. Laurent, and yes I will rip all your clothes off even in public

Here is a link to a fragrance and cologne discount site that you shouldn't pass up!

FRAGRANCE.NET

I like most anything that has sandalwood in it
I like most anything that has sandalwood in it Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
《 - "makes a note and starts shopping for sandalwood cologne"
Drakkar Noir and Preferred Stock are 2 of my favorites. First thought that comes to mind when thinking of those fragrances is a hot makeout session with lots of neck kisses and ear nibbling
my ATF client always smells amazing. But one night he came to see me wearing Eros by Versace and I loved the scent so much I didn't shower until the morning so I could smell him all night. I have now adopted it as my signature fragrance. Its smells good on my but on him its like an instant orgasm!
Thanks for your input and while I do not say this merely to be confrontational, but I must say that to my discriminating nose, that Lagerfeld has to be the most odoriferous concoction known to man. I can smell that pungent smell from 30 feet and it always makes me nauseous and I mean that literally.

However, I realize that the sense of smell of very subjective.

I know for example, that a female moose will go crazy over the urine puddle that a male moose will create when he wants to attract a mate and I cannot understand that attraction either, but I do not imagine that smell being any worse than Lagerfeld.

. . . Personally, I prefer a light musk. How do you panties work with a light musk?

Lagerfeld makes my panties fall off faster than tequila!

Originally Posted by Nicolet
"Bleu" by Chanel, "Le Male" by Jean Paul Gaultier (I wear this one sometimes!), and Old Spice deodorant.
Another vote for sandalwood. Earthy and masculine and you won't smell like a frat boy.

Patchouli however gives me headaches.
Anything Georgio. ..
I have often been complimented on Antonio Bandares - Black

I once received Lagerfield as a gift from a lady and I would wear it for her, but personally, I don't like it at all.
Spicebomb is a guaranteed panty dropper

Natural pheromones. I really don't care for cologne on men and I can't stand smelling it on myself afterward. I will lounge around and bask in the scent of our mingled sweat and pheromones after a visitor leaves, but if I can smell cologne on myself I can't get to the shower fast enough. (yeah, I'm weird)
Whatever your wife likes best

My scent is " Tommy Hilfinger for Men", I have been using it for 15 or 16 years, I have never had a negative response with it.
From the women, " you smell awesome"
From the guys , " hey man, not being gay or anything... What is your cologne ?"