c******4* spreading malicious lies and slander

I understand your view...but personally I never put anyone on ignore. Keep your friends close but your "enemies" closer type of thing. Reverse trolling has it's benefits.

Even though I'm this || close to trying to get LL banned. I can deal with alot but incessant psycho behavior gets tiring. Lol
Even though I'm this || close to trying to get LL banned. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What a "Life's Goal"!

"Banned" from what?

Besides I thought you are opposed to "bans"!

Even though I'm this || close to trying to get LL banned. I can deal with alot but incessant psycho behavior gets tiring. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I understand your view...but personally I never put anyone on ignore. Keep your friends close but your "enemies" closer type of thing. Reverse trolling has it's benefits.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You got that right, chula.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Spice you are TFF! Present crop of Houston mods rock, imo. I don't consider WU a mod btw, more of a nearly-almost-quasi-the lim as x approaches-mod-ish.
I had no idea he didn't want me to post any more. If that's the case I don't know why he just didn't ask me politely not to post, if he didn't want me to post.
Spreading malicious lies and slanderous accusations about me, ... Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I'm sincerely sorry about that. I don't know why people do that.
Man I sure hope bribing mods with monetary payment isnt aganist the rules. I guess since yall do accept Mod and Admin anal from the ladies a cash payment option is within the accepted norms. ;-)
]
Is it me or is he butt hurt about something?

Thanks love
I took everyone's advice and put him on ignore.

Apparently there's a fine line between who's Psycho Weirdo, Hitler & Jack The Ripper Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
So what you're saying is that you actually made all that shit up? All this proof was just BS? No emails? No texts? No scores of links showing board harassment?

That would make you a lying.....oh hell, what's the word?.......starts with a "B"....Boar?, no.......Bull?, no......damn, I can't remember....right on the tip of my tongue......oh, whatever, we'll just go with lying whore.
]
Is it me or is he butt hurt about something?

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It's not you. I'm sure HER butt has been hurting for years!

Unless .... naaaahhhhh ... you're not that type! Right?
Heh.. nope. Can't say that I am....
Heh.. nope. Can't say that I am.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That's good to have confirmed,

... especially reinforces my sense of character ...

... on both parts .... HERS and yours!

I'm still pondering the small mind that would have the goal of getting someone banned from a hooker board!!!! I'm mean it's not like I'm hoarding his potential pieces of ass ... just look at his posts about all the pussy he gets!!!!
Man I sure hope bribing mods with monetary payment isnt aganist the rules. I guess since yall do accept Mod and Admin anal from the ladies a cash payment option is within the accepted norms. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Come on guys be easy on her. Let's make peace. Let her olive and you do the same. She is a nice individual.