What do you do with these two pieces of shit?

I vote for due process, even in cases like this. If we get to the point where due process is not deemed necessary in certain circumstances (Oh, wait. We've done that. NDAA, Patriot Act, et. al.) it will soon be deemed unnecessary in every circumstance.
With all due respect CHL training and qualification is insufficient to effectively respond to the described incident ... it would result in an "OK Corral" shootout in a 20x40 box.

This part of the story is significant .. who was he robbing at "bus stops' ... ?

"Before the deadly shooting, Talbert was a suspect in a series of robberies at bus stops in the neighborhood near the Subway shop, ...."

What does one do with "shit" .... flush. In Texas 17 is criminally "a man." Originally Posted by LexusLover
how much training have you had? i've had a CHL in two different states, and military training, by the USMC. Semper Fi! and yes i was in the Navy as i've posted before. Why did the Navy send personnel to the Marines for weapons qualifications? ask a Marine I've also participated in tactical shooting. I was not there and neither were you. honestly, this man did not make the best choice struggling with these two idiot thugs. the odds were already against him, they had a gun, he didn't. he should have just given up his wallet. yes these thugs might have shot him anyway, but probably not.

all i can say is if i had a shot at one of these guys especially if they were turned away from me as they probably would be since they were trying to rob the store, i'd like my odds over theirs.
Yeah, but your posts indicate you're more comfortable with a rope and a Molotov...
Yeah, but your posts indicate you're more comfortable with a rope and a Molotov... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your posts indicate you are a libtard faggot.
Nice, thoughtful comeback.

It's amazing how much we learn about the man behind the handle from simple statements like that.

Carry on GOOOOOOBER!

that's a hillbilly yarmulke by the way. Enjoy!
I would go along with life imprisonment if it meant that. A ten foot by ten foot, by ten foot cell with the door welded shut. Three meals a day of bread, cheese, and baloney washed down with plain water. At any time they can self terminate by means of a rope hanging in the center of the cell.
  • Seedy
  • 09-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Fuck all this bullshit, give them their due process trial, convict the cocksuckers, and take them back to their neiborhood and hang the motherfuckers in plain sight. Now I think that would be some excellent deterance.
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2013, 07:39 AM
I vote for due process, even in cases like this. If we get to the point where due process is not deemed necessary in certain circumstances (Oh, wait. We've done that. NDAA, Patriot Act, et. al.) it will soon be deemed unnecessary in every circumstance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Completely agree. But due process should not take years in cases like this.

I would go along with life imprisonment if it meant that. A ten foot by ten foot, by ten foot cell with the door welded shut. Three meals a day of bread, cheese, and baloney washed down with plain water. At any time they can self terminate by means of a rope hanging in the center of the cell. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
10' on a side is a bit generous.
I would go along with life imprisonment if it meant that. A ten foot by ten foot, by ten foot cell with the door welded shut. Three meals a day of bread, cheese, and baloney washed down with plain water. At any time they can self terminate by means of a rope hanging in the center of the cell. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Heck, I've lived (and also worked my ass off) under pretty much those same conditions for most of my life. (As with the board as a whole, participation in this forum seems weighted toward the more affluent.)