July M&G

Well Farm if we are like tsa agents then we get to frisk ya Wink!
I'd gladly submit to frisking at the airport if it were one of you doing it.
Jackie,

I can vouche for him too. He gets around huh?

I say we all screen each other and have some fun damnit!! Originally Posted by MsElena
Not me I am just a shy farm boy from Missouri
As someone with a degree in Security Management, I think I should get to supervise the screening of the ladies and if they aren't doing it right, I will have to take over. It will be a thankless job but I will happily make the sacrifice for all of you.

Nebman70
As much as I'd LOVE to give you that job.......I shall take on the hard task of patting...err...umm..I mean screening everyone........including the ladies.

Sorry, but since I'm not getting paid to host these parties, I need some type of benefits damnit. lol
Ok, I would agree that you deserve some....uh...benefits (wink). I am sure there are plenty of us willing to give you some...uh...benefits (wink multiple times).

Nebman70
I LOVE benefits.

You guys are going to love me if a couple of the ladies I've spoken to from across the US are going to come to Omaha for a visit and the M&G.

I can't say who they are because they're trying to work Omaha into their tour schedule. I'll keep you updated though.
Hi Elena,
I am out of town July 21 - hope to be able to make another m&g sometime.
Keep up the good work.
Steve
Marcus, could you please close this thread?

Thanks doll.
MA's prolly sleeping, I hope he doesn't mind me *submitting* to MsElena. Thread is closed as per OP's request.