Wgrz tv newscasters

capon ...are yas lonely?

...ya seems lonely so why ...nots ...comes over ta ...plastic mans ...beautiful ...abode ans we dones will break ...bread ans play weatherman
Melissa Holmes is hot. Believe she started out on CH4 News.
id fuck lauren hall in the ass. first off good enuff for russ brandon good enuff for me. plus she is such a phony bitch id want it too hurt

any rumor she might be going back as in arena host. makes sense the sabres and her both suck
Elyse Smith has a smokin body
plus she is such a phony bitch id want it too hurt Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
#womanempowerment #feminist #notallmen #love
Elyse Smith has a smokin body Originally Posted by mississippi
well won't she need about a hundred yes reviews before you make an ISO about her?
The only reason I watch Elyse is to image her describing the temp. As she goes up and down, has those doe eyes that would look great looking up at me !!
Elyse is all over the Interwebs to.
Irv's favorite opening line, "Pistol Packing Punks" !
Where's Mary Alice ?
I have to agree with Flyboy and the five 8's guy.

Kate Welshofer hands down!
Yeah, Kate would also be the best doe eye on her knees giving bbbj.
Update - I caught the end of the 4-5 show with Katie. I could not believe she had a tight light blue t- shirt on standing outside. She had those large round, pancake tits, and was facing the sun. Her nipples were in plain view, and did not DVR the show ! She seemed to have a ring on her left finger ?
Update - I caught the end of the 4-5 show with Katie. I could not believe she had a tight light blue t- shirt on standing outside. She had those large round, pancake tits, and was facing the sun. Her nipples were in plain view, and did not DVR the show ! She seemed to have a ring on her left finger ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH8hdmM9CRg
Melissa Holmes is hot. Believe she started out on CH4 News. Originally Posted by Zollner

Best local bod, just a bit of a butterface.

Get those shoulders back, hun. You've got great tits.