Encounter: JUJU’S B’s are perfect!

Jay must have banned him ????? Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Are you asking or making a statement?
I don’t know I am banned but I do get text from GL booker (Jay) time to time about who I should see. I haven’t seen any for awhile due to their places on radar (with apt complaints and unmarked vehicle).

You should ask the booker/owner/Jay or Aoi or Ghostrider (if they are not booked).

I do feel bad for Juju but it appears she is the one getting promoted most lately.
I don’t feel bad for GL. If you know history of my posts, I attack promoters and it bleeds over to agencies. I don’t go after the ladies. One thing is that I don’t create BS like these promoters in my fights.
I am sure juju is a nice girl just like lulu but they are at wrong agency.

I am sure juju fuck well like B Bob’s review stated but I am not flirting with felony. I am not as brave as the former president.
I feel safe with GL bro!!!
People like you bringing all the attention!!
Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads original topic
thanks for hijacking the review you two. much appreciated. Looks like our reprieve from this BS was short lived. It was fun while it lasted, but all good things...
I was not the one that hijacked this review, blame asianp..
Thanks for the revirw, im interested. Too many warnings, not enough banning for the others. Make your own thread about the studio instead of derailing a review.
Thank you!!