A fishy pedicure or manicure? I want one!

ooooh noooo way! Yikes fish touching me no thanks ! I scream like a little girl if i even
think a fish touches me while swimming in the ocean or a lake.
whoa i shiver at the thought of it.

I could have never been on the show fear factor
Cristy, do you know what those fish do in the lakes.
"Water? Never touch the stuff! Fish fuck in it."
-- W. C. Fields
Hell i will nibble the skin off any bdoy parts you ladies want
I wonder what fish these were. I often go to Brazil, because one of my best friends is married to a brazilian woman, and whenever i swim in the sea, and stand a little too long in water, some small tiny fish dock onto my "moles". Kinda hurts a bit :-)) (not funny) (lol), i call them mini-piranhas ----
I am wondering why it is illegal in some places. Is it due to the fact that the container and water cannot be cleaned to prevent foot fungus or other contractible skin diseases? So many people putting their feet in the same water, regardless of the fish, the harboring of bacteria and other things in the water would have me think twice. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
probably - my guess - because of the bacterias that could be spreading.

or - wait - maybe this falls under "animal cruelty " . what does PETA say
Very popular in England Elisabeth. I have lots of friends who have tried the pedicure. They say the sensation for the first 60 seconds or so is very odd (having fishes swimming around your feet and through your toes) but you quickly get used to it....and that it's actually relaxing after that and the results are pretty amazing. Not sure how I feel...I mean what about human-fish-human contamination. A fish eats the skin off the feet of someone with...I dunno..something nasty and contagious and then nibbles on my feet? Yikes!

C Originally Posted by Camille
Thats kinda how I feel when I see a provider. Her bed is messed up. I actually wonder how many were there before me. Anyway just saying.
I'd give it a whirl, but I'm magically in love with my pedicures. I get the really old fashioned kind of pedicure - my lady uses a razor and a pumas... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Wow, people are worried about some little fish and here you are using mountain lions.
PUMAS .......PUMICE mild abrasive stone, volcanic in nature.

c.a.