China is threatening to tamper with meds

Carroll O'Connor was a fine actor. The over the top ignorance that he displayed as Archie Bunker was exactly that....acting. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So...you're not acting?
Carroll O'Connor was a fine actor. The over the top ignorance that he displayed as Archie Bunker was exactly that....acting. What's your excuse? Originally Posted by Lapdog

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Quite the conundrum for the Liberals, lol.
Just because YOU "think" someone is ignorant doesn't mean the "someone" IS THE IGNORANT ONE. But do not fret .... IGNORANCE is curable ... what you have is INCURABLE.... YOUR STUPIDITY. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now now, junior. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I don't collect them.* Why do you?

I do have a lost and found drawer for items left behind.

But no panties, since they didn't have any on when they arrived.
I don't collect them.* Why do you?

I do have a lost and found drawer for items left behind.

But no panties, since they didn't have any on when they arrived. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, LexusLoser, why don't you look in your lost and found drawer and see if you can find your better judgement.
Yeah, LexusLoser, why don't you look in your lost and found drawer and see if you can find your better judgement. Originally Posted by Lapdog
A Lap Dog named Bob
A Lap Dog named Bob
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Wow. Another actor, huh? You're kind of a slow learner, aren't you?
A Lap Dog named Bob Originally Posted by Redhot1960
At least he self-identifies accurately .... "LapDog"!
Quite the conundrum for the Liberals, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
While I was going to college my parents paid for my housing and food and many other expenses, including my total college education. When my children went to college I paid for their housing and food and many other expenses, including their total college education.

Liberal or Conservative, not unusual.
At least he self-identifies accurately .... "LapDog"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the car buyer of questionable intelligence whose screen name implies that he thinks an overpriced, pimped out Camry is the epitome of automotive excellence. I laugh my ass off every time I see some self-assured jackass driving one of these douche canoes down the street.
While I was going to college my parents paid for my housing and food and many other expenses, including my total college education. When my children went to college I paid for their housing and food and many other expenses, including their total college education.

Liberal or Conservative, not unusual. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I went to a private High School. It required tuition. I paid half of it, my parents paid the other half. I had a part time job and I was also an athlete. When I went to College I acquired a student loan which I ended up paying it off over a period of years. Everyone has a different situation. Mine is certainly different from yours.
Since this my thread, why don't you all get your asses back on topic and don't follow Lapdog down the troll path. He didn't even notice that I implied he was a racist democrat.

The topic is Chinese drugs and real threats.
Since this my thread, why don't you all get your asses back on topic and don't follow Lapdog down the troll path. He didn't even notice that I implied he was a racist democrat.

The topic is Chinese drugs and real threats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I noticed. I'm neither racist nor democrat. Carry on.
I went to a private High School. It required tuition. I paid half of it, my parents paid the other half. I had a part time job and I was also an athlete. When I went to College I acquired a student loan which I ended up paying it off over a period of years. Everyone has a different situation. Mine is certainly different from yours. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes, situations certainly vary. I was more than happy to pay the tuition, room and board and miscellaneous expenses for my children while they were in school. I applaud you for doing what you did in order to succeed.