Biden related... 300 people die everyday from COVID-19

You are obviously not a math major. Yes, more vaccinated people today die from Covid than unvaccinated people. But when you take into account that 81% of the people in the U.S. are vaccinated, the FACT is that unvaccinated people die from Covid 3 times as often as vaccinated people.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/u...ntry=~All+ages

The U.S has not shut down oil production. Oil production in 2023 is expected to set a record.

"The EIA is forecasting a new record for this year, but barely higher, at an average of 12.4 million barrels per day."

The rise in gas prices is a complex issue with no single answer as to why.

https://utxcu.com/blog/why-are-price...%20crude%20oil.

The question is what did Biden do to increase the inflation rate? Certainly his giving $1400 to most people in this country helped fuel inflation, just as Trump's giving $1800 to most people in this country did. Covid caused production of goods to decrease and we had a great deal of money in the hands of consumers seeking to purchase too few goods, and prices increase due to simple supply and demand. I realize that the POTUS, whether it be Biden or previouly Trump, takes the blame for anything negative while they are in office. That is the name of the game.

"Why Is Inflation So High Right Now?

You might've noticed high prices everywhere last year, and it's not your imagination. U.S. inflation is at an all-time high. Read on to learn more."

https://www.entrepreneur.com/money-f...fter%20wartime. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So, you do admit that what you wrote was wrong. More people with vaccinations are dying of Covid than people are not vaccinated. You can argue numbers but your statement was wrong.

As for oil, it is not just production, it is also exploration. That has been curtailed heavily by Biden. It takes years for a company to access the area, do the testing for a possible oil source, set up the equipment, drill and find oil. If there is oil of sufficient quality and quantity then the company sets it on the back burner for when the company needs it. So, when present oil wells suck up dry there will be less oil already available to start again. Biden is like herpes, he just keeps on giving.

You might want to admit to the trillions of dollars given by Biden for nothing. That's the difference between the Trump largess and the Biden give away. Trump was trying to replace what people were missing which, if done correctly, has little if any impact on the economy. He went overboard but Biden...well, good old Joe gave money away for nothing. It was just extra money and that does affect the economy. Billions lost or misplaced and the Biden people don't really care.
very sad. I know that my friends that voted for Biden regret doing so.

I pity the fools that voted for Biden. I don't tell my friends that.
So, you do admit that what you wrote was wrong. More people with vaccinations are dying of Covid than people are not vaccinated. You can argue numbers but your statement was wrong.

As for oil, it is not just production, it is also exploration. That has been curtailed heavily by Biden. It takes years for a company to access the area, do the testing for a possible oil source, set up the equipment, drill and find oil. If there is oil of sufficient quality and quantity then the company sets it on the back burner for when the company needs it. So, when present oil wells suck up dry there will be less oil already available to start again. Biden is like herpes, he just keeps on giving.

You might want to admit to the trillions of dollars given by Biden for nothing. That's the difference between the Trump largess and the Biden give away. Trump was trying to replace what people were missing which, if done correctly, has little if any impact on the economy. He went overboard but Biden...well, good old Joe gave money away for nothing. It was just extra money and that does affect the economy. Billions lost or misplaced and the Biden people don't really care. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Here is my earlier statement: "Yes, people are still dying from Covid in this country. Approximately 75% of those deaths are among the unvaccinated."

That statement is 100% correct.

Approximate numbers: the 19% of unvaccinated people in this country account for 45% of the deaths due to Covid. Therefore, the odds of an unvaccinated person dying from Covid is much higher than a vaccinated person. Simple math.

We have the capacity to produce more oil in this country than is currently being produced. There is no reason to expect that to change. The oil industry has more than 9,000 leases to drill on Federal and Indian land. Most of those leases are unused. Compared to a country like Saudi Arabia, the cost to produce oil in the U.S. is very high. Until the price of a barrel of oil gets high enough, it is unproductive to produce oil in this country. That was the case during the pandemic. Now the price is high but it will take time for oil producers to start new drilling.

As for Biden's $1400 Covid package. I did not need the money. Maybe most people did not need it. But it was a campaign promise made by Biden and he fulfilled that promise even though it was more negative to this country than positive.
Here is my earlier statement: "Yes, people are still dying from Covid in this country. Approximately 75% of those deaths are among the unvaccinated."

That statement is 100% correct.

Approximate numbers: the 19% of unvaccinated people in this country account for 45% of the deaths due to Covid. Therefore, the odds of an unvaccinated person dying from Covid is much higher than a vaccinated person. Simple math.

We have the capacity to produce more oil in this country than is currently being produced. There is no reason to expect that to change. The oil industry has more than 9,000 leases to drill on Federal and Indian land. Most of those leases are unused. Compared to a country like Saudi Arabia, the cost to produce oil in the U.S. is very high. Until the price of a barrel of oil gets high enough, it is unproductive to produce oil in this country. That was the case during the pandemic. Now the price is high but it will take time for oil producers to start new drilling.

As for Biden's $1400 Covid package. I did not need the money. Maybe most people did not need it. But it was a campaign promise made by Biden and he fulfilled that promise even though it was more negative to this country than positive. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I made too much money. I didn't get a check.