ourhome2

Looks like someone is posing as me again.
Yes I will always talk shit about oh2 cause look at this b/s! Every bandle talking sheet is not wd! ellen/ck1942! Yalls anger at me cause I tell the truth should be directed at self reflection! I was asleep by 9 last night. You cant refute anything folks are revealing about oh2.
Lastly youre flat out lying about this.
Keep oh2 problems there please!
Stalking is when a poster says something that is not politically correct towards a provider? Then im Guilty as fuck
oh2 cannot refute any accusations of their b/s cause its all fact! They cant even find or distinguish fake handles but they sure want to blame me! I can handle the lies! But whoa! oh2 is being exposed biggly! Just look at how disrespectful they are ! Staff there doesnt follow their own rules here! Or our rules!

This mod that has attacked me used to inform me of folks posing as me here and elsewhere! Cause she knew it wasnt me! Now under ck1942's direction she brutally attacks and lies about me posting on oh2! Somebody else! Not me! Again! The more yall post the more it will happen cause I will get the blame! Yall cant handle shit being thrown back at you! Yall have run basically most of the important folks off with yalls numerous gestapo tactics. aspd all over! I post it and it angers yall. So what look whats allowed on yalls site! Continual eccie bashing and plain outting! Man yall gone apeshit over my and others truths!

Now Should I mention that ellen has personally outted sue nami killeen informer and numerous others. You cross her and you get outted! Its all recorded in these hallowed halls and oh2 her beefs with them and others. The outtings didnt occur here or I would report!!

Id let it lay ellen! I do however forgive you!
Ellen & WD take this BS off the board.