Babydollsnow gave birth to a sweet little girl!

Good Morning Brookie! We gotta see this gorgeous munchkin soon
  • R.M.
  • 09-18-2010, 05:04 AM
Congrats!!
yas, yas, yas....and if you think about it, right now's the perfect time to get her a Life Membership in the NRA. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Congratulate my momma ... or else...

Congrats BDS!
Thank you to everyone
Yes i did have her on Monday at 11:30 by c-section, I was expecting her till Friday but due to her low blood pressure they went ahead and took her out Monday.
She was born a very healthy 5'8lbs, 18 1/4 in length, and the name i finally decided on Ladies was Azalea Deja....and of course my last name!!!

I have done nothing all week but spoil her to death, a little to much prob, i cant help it though her little cry just is sooo cute!!!

Thank you all for being so understanding of the attitude that i have given out over the last two months, i should be back to my normal self now, unless they discontinue the ignore button and i have to see a certain somebody's post again!!!!

Again thank you exceptionally to the Ladies, and you certain ones know who you are!!!

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

awww you know me ohhhh sooo welllll
awww you know me ohhhh sooo welllll Originally Posted by babydollsnow
... not well enough... hmmm ... lactating...
Well your gun tote'in baby pretty much just punked my 2 babies.

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Congratulations!
Congratulations BDS, Great Job!
Congrads honey...

I'll do my best to come over and see you and the baby, miss you pretty lady.
BDS:

Doll, I answered your pm and left some information I hope will be helpful..........See, girls theses are the few times when I get to enjoy my age and wisdom......maybe I could start a "Ask Glamma" thread........... Glamma is not a typo thats what she calls me........kinda like a 'Glamorous Grandma" .......Ah...life IS good.................
BDS:

Doll, I answered your pm and left some information I hope will be helpful..........See, girls theses are the few times when I get to enjoy my age and wisdom......maybe I could start a "Ask Glamma" thread........... Glamma is not a typo thats what she calls me........kinda like a 'Glamorous Grandma" .......Ah...life IS good................. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I thought you were supposed to be MeMaw ... or maybe thats an East Texas thang...
That just sounds so old. But hey she decided what to call me and I like it............but if it had been Memaw or whatever guess thats who I'd be to her...........