Lubbock

Touring in West Texas can be great....let us know some possible dates and locations....you could hit Amarillo, Lubbock, El Paso, Midland (takes planning) Abilene and back to Dallas....Advance planning is the key.
So I only tour one week a month like 2nd or 3rd week ..
so I set up in one city for about 6-7days
I don't like checking in and out of hotels
packing & unpacking ,, i'm not one to run from one city to the next with out going back home to Cal .. But I do love the Tx Men ..

I have to visit with my friend Karismatic_Kiley
I book all my tours 3-4 weeks out .. Hotel & Air
You are most likely not going to have enough requests for companionship in any one West Texas city for a 6 day stay.
  • R.M.
  • 07-05-2018, 06:33 AM
You are most likely not going to have enough requests for companionship in any one West Texas city for a 6 day stay. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Truth^
Hope everyone had a great 4th.

avawonderwoman800.jpg
Good to know .. most of my tours are 4-6days on the norm
but all depends of the area I do understand that
Thanks for the info
You should still consider coming. Amarillo is 2 hours (max) north of Lubbock and Midland/Odessa is 2 hours (max) southwest of Lubbock. Lessening your expectation on days at one city and being willing to be flexible could make you and many gents very happy.
Most certainly!!!
see I don't tour like most ladies ..
I go for week then back home to Cal
so I can pick 2 city's in west tx. and do that
what 2 should it be ?
see I have to fly in from Cal so it's whole day travel just about ..
3day's one city -3days another city
will West Tx up hold a drink of 3 olives in my Martini ? lol
Geographically Lubbock and then either Amarillo or Midland/Odessa makes the most sense. Abilene/San Angelo are a close pair but you can't easily fly into there. And El Paso is completely away from all of them.
Certainly Lubbock....Midland/Odessa can be very good but depending on the day of the week, hotel prices can be through the roof with the oil guys driving up the cost. Heck I'll bring the Martini with three Olives...